11th May 2011, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Which are the top colleges MCA entrance exam? Marks required in BCA?

i'm doing MCA in year . please suggest the name of exam in top college or top university and the details of qualification & how many %marks in BCA. detail information of all subject and how many mark carrying in a particular paper and exam types ................

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance Exam pattern for MCA in IIT Roorkee? Top Colleges for MCA which give admission through Entrance Exam?
  2. Can I appear for Entrance Exams for MCA course of top universities having scored 78% in BCA but 46% in 10+2?
  3. Minimum and maximum marks required in TANCET to get seat in top MCA colleges?
  4. Best college for doing MCA in Tamilnadu? Fee structure of the colleges? Maximum TANCET marks required to join the college?
  5. Affordable MCA colleges which take admissions through entrance exams?
  6. Best colleges for doing MCA course? Top colleges for MBA in Tamilnadu? Fee structure of those colleges? Maximum TANCET marks needed to join those colleges?
  7. Top MCA colleges in Tamilnadu? Fee structure for the course in the colleges? Maximum TANCET marks needed to join these colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of top MCA colleges? I have scored 64 marks in MCA entrance exam
  9. List of top 25 MCA colleges with date of sale of forms? Websites of those colleges?
  10. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in any top colleges of India being a candidate having secured 65.2% in 10th, 54.8% in 10+2, 76% in BCA and pursuing MCA?
  11. Is it possible to attend MCA entrance exam for me?
  12. How much I have to score to get in top colleges in Chennai in TANCET? What is the fee structure of MCA colleges?
  13. Cutoff rank required in entrance exam to study MCA in Jadavpur University for a candidate who has secured 71% in BCA(H)?
  14. Is there any entrance exam for joining BCA after 12th? How much marks required in 12th to join BCA? Is it compulsory to take Maths?
  15. Will I get admission in top colleges of Pune University after scoring 66 marks in MCA entrance exam? Fee structure of those colleges?
  16. Eligibility for MCA after getting 64% marks in BCA, 54% marks in 12th and 58.6% marks in 10th. Entrance exams details to take admission in MCA? -- [New]
  17. List of top MCA colleges in which I can take admission?
  18. Is BCA exam possible online?
5th October 2011, 04:23 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the top colleges MCA entrance exam? Marks required in BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i'm doing MCA in year . please suggest the name of exam in top college or top university and the details of qualification & how many %marks in BCA. detail information of all subject and how many mark carrying in a particular paper and exam types ................
Dear friend,

Top MCA colleges in India:-

1. Delhi University
2. R.E.C. Trichy
3. B.H.U
4. ICSE Indore
5. Jalgaon University
6. Pune University
7. J. N. U., New Delhi
8. MNNIT, Allahabad
9. IIT Roorkee
10. V.J.T.I., Mumbai
11. GNDU Amritsar
12. Andhra MCA
13. Cochin University
14. Kurukshetra University
15. H.P.Shimla University

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?