13th July 2014, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Institute in Delhi which provides best study materials and test series for JEE Mains?

Hello everyone
i gave my jee mains exam this year and scored 106 marks .i focussed more on cbse due to normalisation procedureand hence want to pursue my jee preparation this year. I think i have trhe potential to crack jee this time around.please also tell me that which institute of delhi provides best study material and test series.please reply urgently.

10th September 2014, 01:20 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Institute in Delhi which provides best study materials and test series for JEE Mains?

It’s good to hear that you’re confident enough to clear JEE. My best wishes. Coming to your question, there are plenty of institutes in Delhi that provide study materials for JEE. Some of them are –
- Vidyamandir Classes
- FIITJEE
- Narayana
- Resonance
- Aakash IITJEE
Although the best of the lot is Vidyamandir Classes for study material and test series. It is very conceptual and very interesting. Second best is surely FIITJEE’s study material. The unique advantage you’ll have in FIITJEE’s test series is that it’ll give you your All India Ranking in their mock-JEE tests.

Apart from these, you can refer the following books for a better preparation and revision.
- JEE Main - Mathematics (4000 + Problems 1000 + Shortcut Methods). Click here to buy.
- JEE Main 2014 Chemistry in Just 40 Days. Click here to buy it.
- Complete Physics - JEE Main 2015. Click here to buy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?