13th July 2014, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

In how many days I will finish preparation and fully prepare for JEE Mains?

Hello
I am student of 12 std now and i have only one year left to get ready for Jee main exam ,
with in how days should i finish my jee portions and how many times should i revise and
Taking all test series is a useful one
pls give me some advise

18th July 2014, 11:19 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In how many days I will finish preparation and fully prepare for JEE Mains?

It is very difficult to say what is the approximate days required by you for preparation of JEE Mains. This is because it purely depends on your caliber, the number of hours you devote to studies and your retention power. Some students take two years, some one year, some few months while some are unable to prepare even in two or more years. Since you have just one year left, so you should buckle up and devote as much time as possible to effective study. You should revise daily and make sure you are well versed with all the topics and the fundamentals. Get into problem solving in the last few days.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?