15th July 2014, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?

hello
i completed my btech in electronics and instrumentation with an aggregate of 66%,i want to pursue Ms from germany in instrumentation and automation field or robotics field,could you please guide me...providing me the details of best universities depending on percentage and the fee structure to complete my MS.
i wil be writing my ielts exam in a few days.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do training in Automation being Electronics Instrumentation & Control engineer?
  2. Will I get a job by doing automation course? I am electronics and instrumentation B.Tech student
  3. JNTU B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering 1st Sem Industrial Instrumentation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Which courses I can prefer to join in Germany after completion of Engineering in Electronics and Instrumentation with a CGPA of 7.9 in Chennai?
  5. How to do masters in Germany for electronics and instrumentation students
  6. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering? Requirements for getting admission into the course in USA and Germany?
  7. How get an internship from L&T?
  8. How to join Merchant Navy for B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation having secured 57% in 12th?
  9. What minimum percentage is required in graduation,12th and 10th for NTPC exam -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Does HAL Bengaluru offers Winter Internship for B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation engineering 3rd year candidate?
  11. M.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation from Abroad?
  12. Am I eligible to appear in IES exam if pursuing B.E. in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  13. Cochin University B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering-8th Sem-Biomedical Instrumentation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Sathyabama University B.E/B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering-IInd Semester Principles of Electrochemical Sciences & Instrumentation (6C0019) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  16. Am i eligible for a job in NTPC?
  17. Mumbai University BE in Electronics Engineering 8th Sem Robotics & Automation Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  18. How to do training in Automation? I have done B.Tech in Electronics Instrumentation and Control
26th July 2014, 10:26 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?

You need to appear for GRE or SAT to get admission in German Universities along with IELTS. The leading universities of Germany for MS in Robotics/Instrumentation and Automation are:-
1.Rheinisch Westfälische Technische Hochschule Aachen
2.Universität Freiburg
3.Technische Universität Berlin
4.Technische Universität München
5.Karlsruher Institut für Technologie
6.Universität Stuttgart
7.Universität Duisburg-Essen
8.Leibniz Universität Hannover
9.Technische Universität Dresden
10.Universität Bremen
11.Ruhr-Universität Bochum
12.Technische Universität Darmstadt
13.Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg
14.Universität Bayreuth
15.Bergische Universität Wuppertal
16.Universität Siegen
17.Technische Universität Kaiserslautern
18.Otto von Guericke University of Magdeburg
19.Technische Universität Hamburg-Harburg
20.University of Ulm

Most of the universities in Germany have no tution fees for higher studies. They charge 50-200 euros as maintenance and administrative cost per year. The ones which charge tution fees have a fee structure of 500-600 euros per semester. Apart from that Living Cost will range between 350-600 euros per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?