15th July 2014, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Universities in Canada offering M.S. with scholarship for a candidate who have scored 1300 marks in GRE and 105 marks in TOEFL but 55% till 7th semester of B.E.(CSE)?

Hi
i m very depressed with my aggregates 55% till 7 sem BE comp. sc.
and i want to go for MS. I want to know will i b able to
get the admission in any good university of canada
with 1300 score gre and 105 toefl with good amount of scholarshp.
plz reply

Related Questions:
  1. In which MS/MBA universities can I get after scoring 108 marks in TOEFL and 700 in GRE?
  2. Eligibility, percentage required, GRE and TOEFL scores, amount and scholarship for MS in Canada?
  3. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from top universities of USA having secured 74% in 10th, 63% in 12th and an average of 8.5 in B.Tech? Required Marks in GRE and TOEFL Exams for this?
  5. When should I apply for GRE and TOEFL? How much marks are needed to apply for top universities?
  6. Australian universities offering M.S. through GRE and TOEFL? -- [New]
  7. Want to know about foreign universities offering MS degree? Procedure based on GRE, TOEFL? Eligibility criteria?
  8. Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get into the top universities for MS in Civil Engineering in USA?
  9. Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL exam?
  10. Which universities will accept my following GRE and TOEFL scores??
  11. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream?
  12. What are the courses offered after clearing GRE and TOEFL? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Universities in US for MS(Telecommunication) after 1250 score in GRE and 6.90 GPA till 5th semester B.Tech?
  14. What is the procedure to do MS mechanical if I am a mechanical engineer
  15. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to get admission for MS in Pharmaceutics in top universities of US and with Scholarship?
  16. With IELTS score only, can I pursue MS in USA?
  17. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best universities?
  18. How much score I have to get in GRE and TOEFL to do MS in Finance in US?
29th December 2017, 02:11 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities in Canada offering M.S. with scholarship for a candidate who have scored 1300 marks in GRE and 105 marks in TOEFL but 55% till 7th semester of B.E.(CSE)?

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in a good Canadian University for MS. But it is not sure that you will get a full scholarship but you will definitely get some portion of your fees.

These are the universities in which you can get admission for MS as per your GRE score:-
> Queen’s University at Kingston
> The University of Western Ontario
> University of Calgary
> University of Waterloo
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?