15th July 2014, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Best MBBS college in China with fee of Rs. 3 Lacs per annum including tuition fee and accommodation?

Hello
please someone help me I want to do MBBS IN CHINA,
at best medical college, now with the fee of 3 Lakh per annum.
(includes tuition fee& Accomodation)
please anyone help me
waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. What is the total fee structure for B.Tech including hostel fee, mess fee and tuition fee per annum?
  2. Minimum tuition fee per annum of any private MBBS college of India? Names of those colleges?
  3. What's the course fee in private colleges of Orissa for MBBS course? List of the medical colleges along with their fee structure(per annum) in Orissa for MBBS including KIITS, Bhuneshwar? List if the coaching institutes offering preparation class
  4. What is the total fees for MCA in KIITS including tuition fee? What is the hostel charge?
  5. Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech course of KIIT including tuition, mess and hostel fee?
  6. Fee structure including hostel fee per annum of B.Tech in KIIT? Any chance for mechanical, electrical or civil?
  7. What is the total 4 years fee of B.Tech course including the tuition, mess and hostel fee?
  8. List of the B.E courses?
  9. Is CCNA a good choice after doing BCA? What is the average salary offered to the freshers of CCNA?
  10. Details of B.Tech 2/4 first semester fees?
  11. How may I get details about fee structure of MCA in AMU and JNU? How may I get full details?
  12. Names of private colleges which have minimum fee structure of 2.5 Lakhs/Annum for MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I apply for off campus placements
  14. Form fee for entrance exam and tuition fee for MBBS?
  15. What is the fee structure for B.Sc Nursing in Regional College of Nursing?
  16. Fee structure for MBBS including the hostel fees?
  17. How much will be the fee structure for BE course with including Hostel and Accommodation?
  18. What is the fee per annum in COMEDK college?
24th August 2017, 01:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best MBBS college in China with fee of Rs. 3 Lacs per annum including tuition fee and accommodation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
please someone help me I want to do MBBS IN CHINA,
at best medical college, now with the fee of 3 Lakh per annum.
(includes tuition fee& Accomodation)
please anyone help me
waiting for your reply

Best MBBS colleges in China with a fee of around Rs 3 Lacs per annum are given below;

Jiangsu University - Official Website

Jilin University - Official Website

Soochow University - Official Website

College of Medicine, Southeast University - Official Website

Weifang Medical University - Official Website

China Three Gorges University - Official Website

Hubei University of Medicine - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?