15th July 2014, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required for off-campus placement in HCL for B.Tech final year student?

hello
i have a off campus interview in hcl
i m doing btech final year
i want to know what is the
qualification needed hcl??????
please let me know thanks

16th July 2014, 01:18 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Qualification required for off-campus placement in HCL for B.Tech final year student?

QUALIFICATION NEEDED FOR HCL OFF-CAMPUS PLACEMENT:

The common qualification asked for HCL off-campus placement is as follows,

-> 60% above in 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree.

-> No current backlogs.

-> Good communication and technical skills.

The selection process of HCL off-campus will be of three major rounds which are,

-> Aptitude Test.

-> Technical interview.

-> HR Interview.

I have attached the preparation materials for HCL in this post for your reference. Just go through it to prepare well for HCL placement!
31st October 2014, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualification required for off-campus placement in HCL for B.Tech final year student?

i have scored 79% in10th . 51% in 12th 59% in bca and 75% in mca. am i eligeble for infosyc ,hcl.assencher and wipro or any mnc company plz help me
11th February 2016, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualification required for off-campus placement in HCL for B.Tech final year student?

Now,I'm a final year student of B.tech.I have scored 75% in 10th,61% in 12th and 76% in UG.I know i well in technical, but i not strong in communication.I like to placed in Hcl.please reply me....................
31st March 2016, 11:15 PM
work@home

All of the MNC's like Wipro, Infosys, HCL & Accenture demands a 60% score of minimum in each level of your studies. The 51% in your 12 th and 59% in graduation will be noted and will almost disqualify you even to appear the aptitude tests. Though there is an option for you to get into such companies after gaining a much experience and excellent performance in any short companies of that would enumerate your skills in needed programming languages or subjects. You could possibly look for BPO jobs in MNC which is not actually according to your academic background but will have to work in shifts.
26th March 2018, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

I am btech 3 year student and I want to summer training in HCl company so, how I am eligible for it?
Please help me sir.
9th October 2019, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

I am Btech final year student,In 12th standard(INTERMEDIATE) I got 57.7% Mark's
May i eligible for MNC companies sir.
I am waiting for your replay sir
THANKING YOU
10th November 2020, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

iam have completed 10th in 85%,intermediate in 72.6% but i have completed my b.tech in 5 years with no backlogs .is there any chance to get placed in hcl company
may i eligible for hcl company sir.
i am waiting for your reoly sir
thanking you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?