15th July 2014, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Past 10 years placement question papers with solution for Infosys recruitment?

sir,
i am preparing for infosys placement.
please send me infosys previous 10 years
solved infosys placement paper
i will be highly thankfull to you....
with regards..........

16th July 2014, 12:57 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Past 10 years placement question papers with solution for Infosys recruitment?

PREVIOUS YEAR PLACEMENT PAPERS FOR INFOSYS:

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of Infosys in this post for your reference. Do not try to mug the questions which are asked already but try to understand the question pattern which are followed and prepare for the topics accordingly.

Last year pattern which was followed for the aptitude test is as follows,

-> Reasoning - 30 questions 40 minutes.

-> English - 40 questions 35 minutes.

Try to prepare for the above topics first and then move on with the other common aptitude topics. CLICK HERE!! to attend a online mock test for Infosys.

I have attached some of the other preparation materials in this post for your reference. Go through when you go ahead with your preparation!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Infosys.zip(121.7 KB, 2193 views)
File Type: pdf aptitude.pdf(1.18 MB, 2824 views)
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 2111 views)
File Type: pdf Winning The Interview Game Everything You Need To Know To Land The Job.pdf(1.61 MB, 1771 views)
11th March 2015, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Past 10 years placement question papers with solution for Infosys recruitment?

As i am preparing for the infosys placement. i need the previous year question papers for reference
kindly mail me the papers to this mail id amd my mail id is ([email protected])
it will b very much helpful for me so plz
24th September 2015, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Past 10 years placement question papers with solution for Infosys recruitment?

As i am preparing for the infosys placement. i
need the previous year question papers for
reference
kindly mail me the papers to this mail id amd my mail id [email protected] it will b very much helpful for me so plz
25th January 2017, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

I am going to chitkata University for Aptitude Test on upcoming tuesday 31st for Infosys placement..Plz give me any tips for preparing test. It'll be very helpful to me So plz...Kindly mail me on this id And e-mail id is [email protected]
12th June 2018, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

I need 2018 test pattern paper .so kindly mail me on this id and email id is [email protected]
14th June 2018, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

I am preparing for infosys placement. I need previous papers for reference.
kindly mail me the papers to this mail id [email protected]
14th June 2018, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

As i am preparing for the infosys placement i need past 5 years infosys papers.
Kindly mail to this mail id [email protected].
i will be thankful to you. With regards......
26th December 2018, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

I am preparing for infosys placements i need previous years papers
kindly mail to this mail id [email protected]
1st July 2019, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

I am preparing for infosys placement ...I need past 7 years infosys papers. Kindly mail to this mail id ([email protected])..
I will be thankful to you..With regards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?