15th July 2014, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for off-campus recruitment of Infosys being a B.Tech fresher? Previous year question papers of Infosys recruitment written test?

sir
i am btech fresher & want to get apply in infosys
but not by campus placements .
so plz guide me how i can apply for it
and send me the previous year question papers of written test.

16th July 2014, 01:09 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How can I apply for off-campus recruitment of Infosys being a B.Tech fresher? Previous year question papers of Infosys recruitment written test?

It's really difficult for a fresher to get the job in Infosys without applying for the job via on campus or off campus placement. So, make sure you attend the campus placement without fail when you have the chance. If you are already out from the college then probably you can try to get into walk-in where you need to get a referral from the employee who is working already in the Infosys.

Now to do that you need to find out some friend or relatives who are working in Infosys already and ask them to send your resume when there is a recruitment going to be asked. Make sure that you are prepared well for the selection process which will be of 3 rounds as follows,

-> Aptitude Test.

-> Technical Interview.

-> HR Interview.

Attached some of the previous year model papers of Infosys in this post for your reference. Just go through it and understand the pattern of questions followed and prepare for them by referring some good books like R.S.Agarwal.

Once you clear the aptitude test you will be called for Technical interview where all the basic core subjects questions will be asked which you had in your college. Make sure hat you are brush up all those topics well. After technical round HR interview will be followed where you can clear it if you are good with the communication skills.

I have attached some of the other supportive materials in this post for your reference. Just get it when you start with your preparation.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Infosys.zip(121.7 KB, 43 views)
File Type: zip Infosys (1).zip(326.2 KB, 33 views)
File Type: pdf aptitude.pdf(1.18 MB, 85 views)
File Type: pdf Winning The Interview Game Everything You Need To Know To Land The Job.pdf(1.61 MB, 143 views)
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 154 views)
File Type: pdf Answering Tough Interview Questions for Dummies.pdf(3.77 MB, 282 views)
26th July 2014, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for off-campus recruitment of Infosys being a B.Tech fresher? Previous year question papers of Infosys recruitment written test?

i did btech in EEE in 2005 .I hav worked in software field for 5 years.is there any oppurtunity to get placed in infosys.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?