18th July 2014, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedures of getting scholarship? Which field to choose in order to get scholarship or financial aids after 12th?

Sir i would like to know that what is the procedure of getting scholarship or finan aid can you please tell me in detail? And what field are we going to read for this scholarship program after 12th?

20th July 2014, 11:17 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedures of getting scholarship? Which field to choose in order to get scholarship or financial aids after 12th?

The general procedure of getting scholarship is :-

- Keep in touch with the leading newspapers where various organizations advertise about scholarships.
- Keep in touch with the leading portals who provide info regarding various scholarships.
- Apply as directed in the advertisements.
- Make sure you provide the necessary proofs asked by the organization.
- Then you need to wait for sanctioning and money transaction.

There are various scholarships after 12. The prime ones are CBSE scholarships and scholarships given by various state governments and institutes for higher studies. For details about scholarships after 12, click here.
13th September 2014, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedures of getting scholarship? Which field to choose in order to get scholarship or financial aids after 12th?

What is procedure of getting central sector scholarships to general category students. Should we do online
28th October 2014, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

am a student pursuing actuarial science in one of Kenya public university and wish to be considered for scholarship thou I don't know how to go about it please any assistance will be highly appreciated thank you
20th January 2015, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

I am a student in Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies Nuzvid. Now I am studying civil engineering third year. Any possibility to get scholarship in any sector, at least for dialy aids?
9th March 2015, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

would like to know that what is the procedure of getting scholarship or finan aid can you please tell me in detail? And what field are we going to read for this scholarship program after 12th?
30th May 2015, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am student and i approch 90% in 12 m.p. board so for me any apportunity for scholarship
5th June 2015, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I get scholership for hotel management course or education loan
8th June 2015, 02:22 PM
Sam James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i would like to know that what is the procedure of getting scholarship or finan aid can you please tell me in detail? And what field are we going to read for this scholarship program after 12th?
First you must secure good score in 12th. Most of the scholarships take into account the score. Secondly you should check the state scholarship website in government level. Also you may look in Central sector scholarship websites like central sector scholarship, MOMA Post metric etc. Thirdly to avail this scholarships you must get an admission in any of the registered college.
10th June 2015, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

sir i pass 12th with score 67% i need scholarship for my study after 12th plz tell me how can i get it?
23rd March 2016, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure of getting a scholar ship or ihave need financialaids for my studies in aeronautical engineering?
27th August 2016, 04:26 PM
Bisanta

Firstly I will put up you about Ishan Uday UGC scholarship if you are from NE.If not there are further scholarships like IOCL,Shiksha Mitr Project,etc.Beside if you are a sports person during your academy period,you can also avail scholarships if you have a certificate for State, National meet.
14th November 2016, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Am complete my 12th non medical with computer 63% and complete hdcs course I can join army.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?