18th July 2014, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Pharmacy merit scholarship? How should I apply and for which type of scholarship?

Can i get merit scholarship. i got 76% in M.pharmacy 1st year. how should i apply for merit scholarship and which type of scholarship at what time.

please send reply to my mail([email protected])

27th November 2014, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for Pharmacy merit scholarship? How should I apply and for which type of scholarship?

can i get scolarship from any trust i have go 81 percentage in D-PHARM FIRST YEAR PLease send details to [email protected]
22nd June 2015, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for Pharmacy merit scholarship? How should I apply and for which type of scholarship?

I have secured 96.7% in intermediate my caste is BC-A with poor family can i get any type of merit scholarship if any chance please inform me 9177085699
22nd March 2017, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

What subject I should take into grip to attempt net
exam and I got only 62% in my 1st b.sc (h.sc) please reply me in any way
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?