18th July 2014, 09:29 PM

How to become a government lecturer after completing MSc in Organic Chemistry?

hello.... i hav completed my Msc in organic chemistry. I wanted to become govt lecturer for that is that enough to clear Apset (AP) or i hav to clear NET also?
please clear my doubt

Related Questions:
  1. What jobs are available in government sector after completing MSc organic chemistry?
  2. Which institute provides good coaching for Junior lecturer/Chemistry? I have completed MSc Organic Chemistry
  3. Universities offering PhD in organic chemistry on the par time basis or correspondence?
  4. Which are the government jobs after doing MSc Organic Chemistry?
  5. For how many government jobs am I eligible after completing MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  6. Can I be eligible for drug inspector post after completing BSc Chemistry and MSc Organic Chemistry
  7. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  8. Government job opportunities for MSc Organic Chemistry and MSc Inorganic Chemistry? Which one has a better scope?
  9. Am i eligible for lecturer job in government degree college after scoring 47% in 12th, 58% in graduation and 55% in MSc Organic Chemistry?
  10. How to get a job in private sector after completing PG in Chemistry(MSc in Organic Chemistry)
  11. Is there any recruitment in Pharma Labs in Hyderabad after completing MSc(Organic Chemistry)
  12. Job in ONGC after completing my MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  13. Can I take admission in MSc Organic Chemistry after completing graduation in chemistry without having Maths in 12th? Is there any entrance exam?
  14. How to do Ph.d in Chemistry after scoring 54% marks in MSc Organic Chemistry?
  15. How to join CBI department after completing MSc Organic Chemistry
  16. Which government jobs are available after MSc Chemistry?
  17. List of pharma companies in Vizag? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do part time course of Ph.D after completing MSc in organic chemistry
31st March 2015, 02:20 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to become a government lecturer after completing MSc in Organic Chemistry?

Lectureship is a very reputed profession in our society it is a thought of earlier time but now it has become a way of earning money or business only there is no such trend now in our country when a teacher was very respected in the society now the person having money in hand seems to be respected in our society.

To apply for the post of a lecture you should qualify first the NET exam which is held by CBSE every year. This exam is conducted two times a year its cut off goes around the 60% minimum so you have to be work hard and score good marks.

After qualifying the NET exam you can apply whenever notification for the posts of the lecturer are vacant in any collage and university you can apply there and after all necessary verifications and interview you can got the job because it is very rare that a NET qualified person should free even in private collages there are so much jobs for the NET qualified persons.
21st April 2019, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a government lecturer after completing MSc in Organic Chemistry?

I have completed M.Sc in biochemistry.what should i do to become a lecturer or teacher.
23rd April 2019, 03:28 PM
preethipg

Hi, To apply for the post of government college lecture, it is mandatory to qualify in NET.
once you get qualified, you can apply for the lecture post whenever the notification is released.
28th April 2019, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Is that those who got M.Sc through IIt jam are eligible for lecturer in degree colleges and is not net is. not mandatory to them
20th July 2019, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my Msc in chemistry in a private university in distance mode.Kindly suggest me that...can I eligible for lectureship profession in government sector?
14th March 2021, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Is msc organic chemistry condidate eligible for pgt chemistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?