19th July 2014, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to pursue MD from New Zealand being domicile of Kolkata?

Can i get financial assistance for studying in New Zealand. i am resident of kolkata. further will i face any problem if want to
do my md from new zealand since i will not be domiciled in the state for 10yrs

Related Questions:
  1. How much of financial aid do I need for completion of my course?
  2. How much does the MS course cost? Score required to get financial aid in top universities?
  3. Possible ways to get financial aid for studying in MS course in USA?
  4. Eligibity for Masters in Engineering Management in US? Chances of good university and financial aid?
  5. How to pursue M.Pharm(Pharmacology) in Kolkata after completing B.Pharm?
  6. Is there any financial assistance for B.Des available in Kolkata for SC candidate?
  7. What does free scholarship means? May I get the chance for any financial aid?
  8. Is there only one exam be conducted for admission in MBBS courses? Am I eligible for WB JEE? I was born in Kolkata. How may I get domicile certificate?
  9. Is there any financial aid for students to apply for XLRI?
  10. How can I pursue M.Sc programme in any university of New Zealand
  11. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do MBA from Harvard or Stanford university? Financial aid for meritorious student?
  13. Will my high GRE score help me getting financial aid for admission in USA?
  14. After scoring 16727 rank in WBJEE which college can I get for B.Tech Electrical or Mechanical?
  15. Options through which I can apply to companies in New Zealand from India for part time job to fund education? -- [New]
  16. How to do PG from government dental college in Kolkata? I am a student of government dental college
  17. How many seats are reserved for ST candidates in AIEEE for the state of Arunachal Prdesh?
  18. Do I need to submit domicile of UP if I was born in UP however did +2 from Haryana?
27th July 2014, 04:00 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to pursue MD from New Zealand being domicile of Kolkata?

Yes, you can definitely get financial aid to pursue MD from New Zealand being a domicile of Kolkata. You can get education loans from the banks situated in Kolkata for your higher studies in New Zealand. You have to fulfill the terms and conditions of the bank from which you want to take loan to get your education loan sanctioned. Apart from that you can also receive scholarship from New Zealand and the university where you will seek admission on account of your bright performance in the field of academics.

Yes, you can also do your MD from New Zealand. There is not much problem in that since you have your ration card and residential certificate stating you are domicile of Kolkata and you are Indian Citizen.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?