19th July 2014, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility, physical standard, syllabus, entrance exam and application procedure for Nartotics Department job?

HI SIR,
my self is RASHMI BHARDWAJ and my qus. is " i want to join narcotics department...so plz tell me the eligibility , Physical Standard , syllabus for entrance exam, and how and where we apply for exam ....... actually i'm student of law .......so plz plz tell me the information about the narcotics.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility and application procedure for jobs in Income Tax Department?
  2. Procedure to appear for the entrance exam of M.E? Syllabus of the entrance exam for computer science department?
  3. How to make my career in airforce? I am a B.Tech IT student
  4. How to get application for Sub-inspector's post? Physical requirements and syllabus for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility for food inspector & excise inspector?
  6. Ph.D in maths from DU after M.Sc in maths?
  7. How to join Indian Navy after completion of 10+2 being a candidate of General category? Required Documents to apply for Indian Navy?
  8. Can I join Indian Navy with an eyesight of -1? My height is 5"5
  9. What shall I do to become Air Force Officer after completion of 12th class?
  10. Which are the best engineering courses?
  11. Procedure for getting a job in D.V.C after completing B.Tech ECE? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  12. What is the syllabus for Integrated Ph.D entrance exam(Mathematical Science and Physical Science)?
  13. How to join Army and Police after graduating from B.Com financial markets? What is the eligibility to get a job in police department?
  14. Information regarding AP police department sub inspector physical standards?
  15. When will the MSW examination paper start?
  16. Which is the best Entrance Exam that I can give to get a Job in ISRO after completion of BE in ECE? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?
  17. How to join merchant navy after completing B.Tech ETC?
  18. Is there any scope in M.Pharm? What is the procedure to apply for job in forensic department job or CBI job? I have completed B.Pharm with 70% aggregate in M.Pharma
28th November 2014, 12:14 AM
Saranbala18

Default Re: Eligibility, physical standard, syllabus, entrance exam and application procedure for Nartotics Department job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI SIR,
my self is RASHMI BHARDWAJ and my qus. is " i want to join narcotics department...so plz tell me the eligibility , Physical Standard , syllabus for entrance exam, and how and where we apply for exam ....... actually i'm student of law .......so plz plz tell me the information about the narcotics.
Narcotics officers are police officers who specialize in preventing illegal drug use and distribution. They must have physical stamina to conduct investigation.

Narcotics officers examination is conducted by Staff Selection Commission of India.

The written test consist of various section such as General Knowledge, General Awareness, english language, reasoning and mathematical aptitude. Selection will be based on your performance in trials and interview.

You can download the application form from the official website filled with all corresponding details and send to the corresponding address. You have to send the application form within 60 days from the date of advertisement.

Eligibility Criteria:

Physical Standards: For male:
Height 157.5 cms
For female: Height 152 cms

Physical Test:

For male: walking 1600 metres in 15 minutes, cycling 8 kms in 30 minutes.
For female: walking 1 km in 20 minutes, cycling 3 kms in 25 minutes.

Age limit and Educational Qualification: Age should be 18 to 25 years and you should be a graduate from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?