19th July 2014, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Summer training for B.Tech (EEE) 2nd year student at NTPC, BHEL, Power Grid or Sail preferably at Kolkata?

Dear sir,

I would like to know about the summer training programs 2013 to be held at NTPC,BHEL,Power Grid,Sail for Electronics & Electrical branch in detail.Kindly inform me about the ellegibility criteria for the internship training and how can I apply or get registered in it?

I am a B.tech 2nd yr student from EEE branch.I am keenly interested in doing next summer internship training at the above mentioned companies preferable at Kolkata. Kindly let me guide about the procudure to apply.

Thanks & Regards,

Abhraneel Bera
B.tech 2nd yr,
EEE branch.
KIIT Bhubaneswar.
Mail id:[email protected]
Date:24-11-2012

Related Questions:
  1. Job in NTPC/BHEL or Power Grid Corporation having less than 60% in B.Tech (EEE)?
  2. Can I apply for Summer Training programme in SAIL being a B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  3. How to apply for summer training in automotive or manufacturing units like SAIL, BHEL and NTPC?
  4. How can I apply for summer training at BHEL or NTPC?
  5. Where to apply for summer training after 2nd year B.tech in EEE in Bhubaneshwar?
  6. How may I apply for summer training at BHEL, Bhopal? I am 2nd year B.Tech(civil stream) student
  7. How to apply for summer internship/training in PSU's like BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, NTPC, NHPC? What is the minimum criteria for application?
  8. Institutions offering Training programme in Kolkata for B.Tech(Food Technology) 2nd year student?
  9. Being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(EEE) how can I apply for Summer Training programme in NTPC?
  10. Am I eligible for power grid, NTPC, BHEL after scoring 64.89%
  11. How to do summer training from NTPC after doing 2nd year B.Tech in mechanical?
  12. Summer Internship programme in BHEL or SAIL for B.Tech(ME) 2nd year student?
  13. Procedure for registration in BHEL, NTPC, BSNL?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Training being a student of pursuing 2nd year in EEE?
  15. How to do Summer Training in BHEL being a candidate pursuing 2nd semester of MBA course?
  16. Companies in Kolkata which offers Summer Training programme for B.E. 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. Procedure to apply for summer training in BHEL for power engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do summer training in NTPC? I am a 3rd year EEE student
30th July 2014, 02:01 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer training for B.Tech (EEE) 2nd year student at NTPC, BHEL, Power Grid or Sail preferably at Kolkata?

It is good to see that you are aspiring for training in PSUs which is not only good for your enhancement of knowledge but also for the future career opportunities. You can definitely pursue your training from PSUs like SAIL,NTPC,BHEL,etc.. But for that you have to follow a certain procedure.

The training dates are flexible which usually start at the beginning of each month and are of one month duration. The training fees varies from branch to branch and depends on the course you are pursuing. If you are son of its employee you can do it for free.

You need to contact or write to the HR of the concerned PSU branch from where you want to pursue training, regarding training and obtain the info concerning it. You can also take the help of any high ranking officials to do the same. After that you need to fill an application form, submit it with NOC letter and Demand Draft of training fees. If you contacts with any of its employees you can easily pursue training with his/her reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?