19th July 2014, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

How do I register my firm with government or applicable authorities for imparting training to engineering students?

Sir,

I hv my own pvt ltd company in jaipur who give technical training for them who are perusing B.Tech and diploma in mechanical, electrical and civil engineering in Jaipur Rajasthan which is mandatory for all undergraduate engineers.This is the frist organisation in india. So i want to register my company particularly for this purpose with govt authority or whatever necessary boards are there. Tell me how can I do that?

28th March 2023, 08:35 PM
4700BC

Default Re: How do I register my firm with government or applicable authorities for imparting training to engineering students?

To begin with, you can identify the relevant authorities and boards that oversee the accreditation of such training programs in India. One such authority is the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), which is responsible for accrediting technical institutions and programs across the country.

Here are some steps you may take:
  1. Visit the AICTE website (www.aicte-india.org) and navigate to the section on accreditation.
  2. Go through the guidelines and requirements for accreditation of training programs.
  3. Identify the specific criteria that your company needs to meet in order to qualify for accreditation.
  4. Prepare all the necessary documents and information required by the AICTE, such as company registration details, infrastructure and facilities available, and faculty profiles.
  5. Submit your application for accreditation to the AICTE along with the necessary fees and documentation.

In addition to AICTE, there may be other relevant bodies or boards that you need to register with depending on the type of training program you offer and where it is being conducted. It would be best to reach out to these bodies directly or consult with a legal expert to ensure that you are meeting all the necessary requirements for your specific case.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?