19th July 2014, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Admission in IITs is possible after polytechnic?

sir my name is kartik shinde & i am studying in polytechnic 2nd year in electrical engineering actully sir after polytechnic i want to take admission in iit collages..... is it possible?

15th October 2014, 11:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in IITs is possible after polytechnic?

No, you cannot get admission in IIT's after completion of Polytechnic course. Only the candidates who have completed the 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects as main subjects from a recognised board and the candidates who have qualified the JEE Main and Advance examination are eligible to get admission in the IIT's. Since, you are not eligible to get admission in IIT's and if you are interested to do the engineering course then, you can appear for the Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET) and by qualifying the entrance test, you can directly get admission in second year of the four years engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?