19th July 2014, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of NIOS is same as ISC board? Is it necessary to give practical exam?

sir i pranjal dwivedi kindly ask some important query given below hope i get response fast
sir i have passed isc 12 in 2014 but marks is not so good and want to reapper in examination from nios sir i want to ask that syallbus of nios is same as isc board
is this nios passed marks is considerd in jee main citeria
is this necessary to give practical exam
would nios marks would be consider by isc board
please sir mail me and give each and every details of nios

28th April 2015, 03:19 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Syllabus of NIOS is same as ISC board? Is it necessary to give practical exam?

Yes it is necessary to give practical exams because if fail in practical exam and passed in written exam then you should re appear in both means you are overall fail in the subject

You have two option first one is go for Reappear in ICSC Board and prepare your best this time exams are held in the next year so in that way you have sufficient time for preparations and second one option is that take admission in NIOS board they will provides you admission on the behalf of 10th and 11th class results. as per my suggestion if you wanna clear JEE(Mains) Exam then go for Reappear exam because ICSC Board exam pattern and syllabus is compatible with JEE (Mains)

Syllabus of ICSC board and NIOS board is different you will got the study material and syllabus at your home address which was you filled up at the time of filling form

Yes NIOS board is recognized board so these marks are considered in JEE (Mains)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?