11th May 2011, 11:52 PM
crusoe

Whom should I contact if I haven't received my acknowledgement of Civil Services Prelims Exam?

i have not received the acknowledgment that i am qualified to write the civil services exam prelims .

20th May 2011, 04:31 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Whom should I contact if I haven't received my acknowledgement of Civil Services Prelims Exam?

If you did not receive the Acknowledgement Card within 30 days, then you should at once contact the Commission by quoting your Application Form No. and name & year of examination. On receipt of such a communication, Admission Certificate or a duplicate copy thereto will be issued to you only if your application form is valid. Information in this regard can also be obtained from the Facilitation Counter located in the Commission’s Office either in person or over

Phone Nos.
011-23381125/011-23385271/011-23098543

In case no communication is received in the Commission's Office by you regarding non-receipt of Admission Certificate at least 3 weeks before the examination then you will be solely responsible for non-receipt of your Admission Certificate.
20th May 2011, 05:01 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whom should I contact if I haven't received my acknowledgement of Civil Services Prelims Exam?

Hello,
you should contact with the authority or can submit your complaint to the official site of upsc-www.upsc.gov.in(if you have enrolled for upsc)
20th May 2011, 05:26 PM
mandiv

dear friend

If you dont receive your acknowledgement card and Hall ticket
for Civil Services Preliminary Examination, then please contact
immediately to the concerned autority or you can check your
application status by visit the official site of UPSC by the help
of form number...........

http://upsc.gov.in.

ok
all the best.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?