21st July 2014, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification for genetic engineering after passing 12th exam? What are the colleges offeirng genetic engineering?

what are the qualification for genetic engineering after +2 examination?what are the colleges that offer genetic engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges of genetic engineering in India after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  3. Colleges offering Genetic Engineering courses in India and Abroad? Required Qualification to pursue these courses?
  4. How to become a genetic engineer? Procedure to apply in colleges to do genetic engineering
  5. How to join in genetic engineering branch after scoring 92% in aggregate? BEst colleges for genetic engineering in AP
  6. Procedure for doing Genetic Engineering after 12th? Which are the colleges offering the course? Minimum qualification required and the fee structure?
  7. Genetic engineering B.Tech colleges in India
  8. Which are the colleges in Pune which offer Genetic Engineering?
  9. Can I do Genetic Engineering after 12th PCB without Maths? List of colleges offering genetic engineering in Nagpur?
  10. Names of colleges offering Genetic Engineering in Nagpur and Pune?
  11. How to do genetic engineering after doing 12th with PCM?
  12. Can I join Genetic Engineering after 12th without having Maths in 11th? Which colleges in India offer Genetic Engineering course?
  13. How to pursue Genetic engineering after passing 12th?
  14. Subjects which I should opt in 11th and 12th to take up Genetic Engineering? Which entrance exams to give?
  15. How to join genetic engineering after completing 12th?
  16. Which courses are offered for Genetic Engineering at UG level? Which colleges offer B.Tech in Genetic Engineering? Which NITs provide this course?
  17. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering?
  18. Any colleges offering BSc Genetic Engineering in Calicut? Names of the colleges and their contact details? What is the eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
10th October 2014, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification for genetic engineering after passing 12th exam? What are the colleges offeirng genetic engineering?

Should I write any competitive examinations after 12th for genetic engineering? Does the admission for genetic engineering colleges in other states require only 12th board exam marks?
17th April 2015, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification for genetic engineering after passing 12th exam? What are the colleges offeirng genetic engineering?

hi i am a bio maths student i want to know the required cutoff marks in 12 board exams for joining genetic engg colleges in tamilnadu and if there is any necessity of 12 board exam cutoff marks to join genetic engg colleges in any other states?
5th May 2015, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

I have appeared for 12cbse board exam with pure science can i pursue my career in genetic engineering without appearing for any entrance
If yes which college?
8th May 2015, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE GOT 841 IN 12 BOARD EXAM BUT I AM INTERESTED IN GENETIC ENGINEERING IS IT POSSIBLE TO JION THAT COURSE
18th May 2015, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

I have got aggregate 60% in 4 sems in gseb & 150 in GUJCET,am I capable for genetical engineering
8th June 2015, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

how to get an admission in a college that offers Genetic engineering in India? whether i should attend any
competitive exams?
11th June 2015, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

I am taking one year medical coaching to clear my base , but I want to make my career in genetic engineering please suggest me what should I do
1st October 2015, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

I would like to do genetic engineering after completing my board exam what are the procedures to do it?
24th October 2015, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

How many cutoff need for genetic engineering?
27th March 2016, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

I'm a cbse 12th student , Do I need to clear any other exams(like JEE or AIPMT) for admission in genetic engineering ??
20th April 2016, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

can you give the placement and job details of genetic engineering?.Also show the best genetic engineering institutes in India?
18th January 2017, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

What type of procedure to join genetic Engineering after 12th in PCMB group
12th April 2017, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

I am a bio student with maths and I want to study genetic engineering may I have to write any entrances for this or any type of competitive exam
13th April 2017, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Still I am in 9th. What is percentage needed for 10th and 12th ? In which group? Please tell me the procedure !
19th September 2018, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Do I have to appear for engineering entrance exam for pursuing genetic engineering after 12 board exam? if so what is the rank required?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?