12th May 2011, 10:32 AM
babluKumar1

Can a commerce graduate get directly admitted in CS intermediate course? What is the fee structure of the CS course?

I am graduate in commerce can I admit in CS Intermediate course directly. If yes please tell me fee structure of CS course

16th June 2011, 04:02 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a commerce graduate get directly admitted in CS intermediate course? What is the fee structure of the CS course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by babluKumar1 View Post
I am graduate in commerce can I admit in CS Intermediate course directly. If yes please tell me fee structure of CS course
Yes, After graduation you are eligible to apply for CS intermediate course directly, So If you are graduate, then you are eligible for CS Intermediate course. The Intermediate course is of 9 Month duration.

The Registeration of CS course are open throught the year.

And for Intermediate course, you must 17years of age and you have passed in your degree Examination of any recognised University.

You have passed the Intermediate, if you scored at one sitting a minimum of 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks in the aggregate of all subjects.

CS Prospectus can be obtained from any of the offices of the Institute across India. The payment can be sent to the Headquarters by demand draft drawn in favour of 'The Institute of Company Secretaries of India' payable at New Delhi.

The prospectus you can purachse for Rs 300 By hand And Rs 350 by Post.

Fees Structure -

For Intermediate course is Rs. 7000 for Commerce Graduates And Rs. 7750 for Non Commerce Students.

For more information regarding CS course, then please visit the official website of ICSI -

http://www.icsi.edu
16th June 2011, 04:21 PM
mandiv

Default Re: Can a commerce graduate get directly admitted in CS intermediate course? What is the fee structure of the CS course?

hello
dear of course you may apply directly for the intermmediate level of CS after graduation...
the fee structure is as follows:-
commerce students - rs.7000 with an additional fee of rs. 750 for non-commerce students.
all the best
16th June 2011, 05:11 PM
sourindra

Yes, you are eligible for CS course. You can take admission in the CS course direcatly.
16th June 2011, 05:32 PM
Sagar Keshari

no u cnt. u hav 2 give cs entrance. n exam is dis dccmber
16th June 2011, 06:37 PM
sandymishra45

Smile Re: Can a commerce graduate get directly admitted in CS intermediate course? What is the fee structure of the CS course?

yes a commerce graduate can get directly admitted in CS intermediate course? What is the fee structure of the CS course

Fees Structure -

For Intermediate course is Rs. 7000 for Commerce Graduates And Rs. 7750 for Non Commerce Students.

For more information regarding CS course, then please visit the official website of ICSI -

http://www.icsi.edu

i think u like this
16th June 2011, 06:42 PM
frooty.scooty

Yes,after completion of your graduation you can apply for CS course directly.

Duration of this course is maximum 9 to 10 months.

Eligibility criteria for cs:

Educational qualifications:

You have to pass H.SC with maxim 50% of marks.

You need to have the degree from any recognized university.

Fee:

For commerce graduates:7000

For non commerce graduates:7750

For further details visit
www.icsi.edu
16th June 2011, 07:37 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Yes, You can directly apply for the CS intermediate course as the eligibility for the same is as under-
1. A bachelor degree from any recognized university.
2. Your age must be 17 years.

The fees structure is as under-
For commerce students- 7000
For Non commerce students- 7750
But the fees can be changed according to the current year so its better to see the prospectus for the same
17th June 2011, 01:03 AM
kartavya99

yes you can give it directly.
23rd July 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

how many years complete in this course......how can in course in hindi mediam.
31st October 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

i will complete my t.y.b.com. in march-2013, can i appear in intermediate exam of c.s. in may/june-2013, taking the exemption regarding foundation exam??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?