23rd July 2014, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of doing courses from AMIE after Diploma from Polytechnic college?

Dear sir
i mangesh dilip hingankar i passed out my diploma from nagpur ploytechniq year. now i m searching courses for amie. i m intrested in amie. so please send me a procedure of amie

13th June 2016, 05:27 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure of doing courses from AMIE after Diploma from Polytechnic college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir
i mangesh dilip hingankar i passed out my diploma from nagpur ploytechniq year. now i m searching courses for amie. i m intrested in amie. so please send me a procedure of amie

The aspirant can join AMIE after Diploma completion; he can join Senior Technician Membership after Diploma course.
The minimum duration is 2 years and maximum duration of the course is 12 years. There is no upper age limit to study the course.
The course is conducted by The Institute of Engineers (India). The diploma holder needs to clear 13 subjects in AMIE. 4 subjects in Section A and 9 subjects in Section B. The degree awarded is Associate Member of Institute of Engineers (A.M.I.E). The application forms and prospectus can be downloaded from the given website. You can find the details in the website. The website link is Click Here
16th August 2016, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of doing courses from AMIE after Diploma from Polytechnic college?

sir I want join aerospace engineering ,am complete my automobile diploma how me join Amie tell me plzzz sir at my email [email protected]
4th February 2021, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir.,I am Bharathi...I am studying diploma in ceramic technology ....after this I m intrsted in AMIE so please tell me .how to study or how to join in AMIE in ceramics and where I have to find this or to study...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?