23rd July 2014, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL institutes? Is there any scholarship available?

i am a b.pharm 3rd year student wanted to continue my post graduation studies in USA so is toefl there for allowing me to come in USA can't i opt my post graduation studies without clearing toefl ,in othr case if i am even applying for tefl institute then wat r criteria and fee structure.What should i do to continue my studies in USA is there any scholarships?????????????????????????????? plz guide

Related Questions:
  1. Whether government doesn't provide scholarship to the candidate whose father's income is more than 1 lacs for studying in USA through TOEFL?
  2. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  3. Information, choices and eligibility of TOEFL?
  4. In which course am I eligible to take admission in abroad after doing 2 years B.Tech in Electrical Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility Criteria of GRE and TOEFL for admission in USA universities?
  6. Can I get Tata Scholarship to do MS in USA after scoring 1010 in GRE, 83 in TOEFL and 71.83 in B.Tech?
  7. Is TOEFL necessary for MS in USA? How to get into college there? What about stipend and scholarship?
  8. Eligibility to appear in GRE and TOEFL to study in US for government serviceman having completed B.Sc in Computer Science?
  9. Eligibility, percentage required, GRE and TOEFL scores, amount and scholarship for MS in Canada?
  10. In which exam should I appear GRE or TOEFL if want to study MS in USA?
  11. To pursue Ph.D program in USA is TOEFL and GRE score required? Which are the online coaching institutes for this course?
  12. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL and GRE to study M.Arch in USA?
  13. When should I appear in GE/TOEFL for post graduation program in Germany if studying S.E.(Production)?
  14. Are there any colleges in USA which dont consider admission on the basis of any entrance exam like SAT,TOEFL etc? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
  16. How may I get information about TOEFL exam? What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  17. Both TOEFL and GRE are necessary for pursuing masters degree in USA? Details of fees?
  18. How much score is required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission for MS in electronics and telecommunication USA -- [Most Discussed]
18th May 2017, 11:03 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL institutes? Is there any scholarship available?

Yes, it is necessary to appear in TOEFL examination to study Post graduation in USA. To apply for admission to post graduation course in USA, you have to prove your English language proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/ IELTS examination and also you need to appear in GRE examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc., are eligible to apply for TOEFL examination. The fee structure for TOEFL examination coaching will be around Rs.5k-8k. If you have good TOEFL examination scores along with your graduation aggregate, you can apply for scholarship for pursuing post graduation course in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?