23rd July 2014, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission in B.Ed if secured 44.8% in graduation?

hello
i m post graduate MA in ecnomics
but in graduation i got only 44.8%.
is there any chance to do ragular B ED?????
please reply as soon as possible
with regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any college which provides admission in MBA if not secured 50% in graduation?
  2. Possibility to get admission if secured 762 rank in MU-OET(M.Tech)?
  3. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  4. Where do I stand a chance for admission after scoring 448 score and 6664 AIR?
  5. Possibility of getting admission for B.Ed course in Jammu University through correspondence? What is the total fee structure and last date to submit the form?
  6. How can I take admission in class 11th in science? I have scored 448 in WBBSE
  7. How can I get admission in M.Tech in any NIT with GATE score of 448 and rank 6664?
  8. Any possibility to take admission in Thapar after scoring 11300 rank in AIEEE with Sport C level graduation?
  9. Can I get admission in NIT Jalandhar or Punjab University with a score of 448 in GATE Exam?
  10. What to do for getting admission to B.Ed being a candidate having secured 41.8% in Graduation?
  11. Applicable post in Indian Army for post graduation pursuing candidate who secured 50% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 50% in graduation?
  12. Possibility for admission after scoring 23 marks in TANCET? In which college can I get admission? Procedure for admission?
  13. Possibility to get admission in West Bengal Polytechnic college if secured 20190 rank in JEXPO?
  14. Is it possible to do B.Ed degree through MCA degree? I have a BSc Botany degree in Tamilnadu
  15. How to pursue BBA course having left studies with 10+2 in the year of 1995?
  16. Any possibility to do graduation in 1 year? Can I take up admission in regular college for my PG?
  17. MP online B.Ed registration date and procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do LLB after doing MBA in marketing
9th August 2014, 01:59 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in B.Ed if secured 44.8% in graduation?

I am extremely sorry to state that it is difficult to get admission in B.Ed course if you have secured 44.8 percentage in graduation. This is because in most of the states and universities, the basic eligibility for B.Ed course is 50 percent in graduation. However, it is not impossible to pursue B.Ed course if secured 44.8 percent in graduation. You can do it in correspondence mode from the universities which provide distance learning opportunity.

Some of the institutes are:-
-Success Assured Institute, Mumbai
-VIPS Group of Institutions (Rohini | Rajouri | Inderlok), Rohini, Delhi
-i - Compass Academy, Maninagar, Ahmedabad
-Jaro Institute Of Technology, Management And Research Pvt. Ltd. - Pune, Karve Nagar, Pune
-Institute of Technical and Professional Studies, Bhubaneswar
-Academy of Correspondence Education, Borivali East, Mumbai
-Techware Institute of Technology, Vasant Kunj, Delhi
-Annamalai University (Distance Education), Tamil Nadu
-Centre for Distance and Open Learning (C.D.O.L.), Jamia Millia Islamia, Jamia Nagar, -Delhi
-Mysore Correspondence College, Malleswaram, Bangalore
-Ambition Study Center, Vikas Puri, Delhi
-Winsoft Education Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Dwarka, Delhi
-Silver Line Education & Development Society, Guwahati
-UNIEIT India Private Limited, Ghaziabad
-BKN Group Of Institution, Gurgaon
-APL Iinstitute Of IT And Management Studies, Uttam Nagar, Delhi and many more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?