23rd July 2014, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

How to do internship and mini project at BHEL Hyderabad?

How to internship course and mini project in BHEL Hyderabad?

Dear sir/madam
I am pursuing my B.tech 3rd year(ECE) in APIIIT NUZVID. right now i am planning to do summer internship in BHEL In HYDERABAD in summer 2014. could u please guide me how do apply for that and information related to fee also
regards
MAIL: [email protected]

26th July 2014, 01:54 PM
ravi11333

Default Re: How to do internship and mini project at BHEL Hyderabad?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;4590929]How to internship course and mini project in BHEL Hyderabad?

Dear sir/madam
I am pursuing my B.tech final year in svpcet puttur. right now i am planning to do frinal year project in BHEL In HYDERABAD in 2014. could u please guide me how do apply for that and information related to fee also
regards
MAIL: [email protected]
24th June 2023, 05:19 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: How to do internship and mini project at BHEL Hyderabad?

To do an internship or mini project at BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited) in Hyderabad, you can follow these steps:

Research: Visit the official website of BHEL (www.bhel.com) and navigate to the "Careers" or "Internship" section. Look for any information related to internships or mini projects offered by BHEL Hyderabad. Gather details about the application process, eligibility criteria, and any specific requirements.

Contact BHEL: Reach out to the Human Resources (HR) department or the designated contact person at BHEL Hyderabad. You can find their contact information on the company's website. Inquire about the availability of internships or mini projects and express your interest in joining BHEL for the same. Seek guidance on the application process and any specific requirements.

Prepare your application: If BHEL offers a structured application process, follow the guidelines provided and prepare your application accordingly. This may include submitting your resume, cover letter, academic transcripts, and any other requested documents. Highlight your skills, relevant coursework, and any previous project experience that aligns with BHEL's field of work.

Network and Referrals: Utilize your network to connect with professionals who may have connections or previous experience with BHEL. Seek referrals or recommendations that can strengthen your application and increase your chances of securing an internship or mini project opportunity.

Follow up: After submitting your application, follow up with the HR department or the designated contact person at BHEL to confirm the receipt of your application. Express your continued interest and inquire about the status of your application.

Prepare for the interview: If you are shortlisted for an interview, take the time to prepare by researching BHEL's work, projects, and the specific department you are applying to. Be ready to showcase your knowledge, skills, and enthusiasm for the opportunity.

Complete the necessary formalities: If selected, complete any required documentation, such as signing an internship agreement or adhering to BHEL's policies and procedures. Follow any instructions provided by the HR department to ensure a smooth onboarding process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?