23rd July 2014, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Are there any good companies for internship or major project for 4-6 months?

Hi! I am a student of 4th year in cse dept i would like to know if there are any good companies offering internship for major project for 4-6 months with or without stipend.

Related Questions:
  1. Contact details of companies in Rajasthan for 4 months major project related to Mechanical engineering?
  2. Which are the companies offering internship to 4th year engineering students?
  3. How to apply for project with internship in the companies during the 2 months holidays of M.Tech VLSI?
  4. List of Companies that provide Internship or Mini Project for 2 months for the candidates of B.Tech in CSE?
  5. Where can I get internship for 2 months in good companies? I am a student of B.Tech electronics and communication
  6. List of the companies providing internship in Hyderabad?
  7. Procedure to get free internship for my major project of 6th semester?
  8. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  10. How can I apply to get an internship in major electronic companies like Intel, Samsung, Siemens and L&T in Bangalore or Mumbai being a B.Tech ECE 2nd year candidate?
  11. How to undergo internship while doing 3rd year ECE for 2 months? Which companies should I go for?
  12. Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  13. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  14. Companies offering two months Internship programme in Bangalore for M.Tech(Mechatronics) student?
  15. Information regarding the internship that I can apply for after completing B.Tech Civil? Which companies are offering internship for a period of 2 months?
  16. List of good companies for doing 6 months training while doing B.Tech ECE?
  17. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  18. How may I get internship project in any IT company after 5th sem of MCA?
3rd May 2015, 09:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are there any good companies for internship or major project for 4-6 months?

You can apply for internship in following companies

1. Trigent Software Ltd, 1st Floor, Khanija Bhavan, 49 Race Course Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2226 3000

2. Source Edge Software Technologies Private Limited, No. 9, # 3, Sahakari Vasathi Bhavan, S Kariyappa Road, 2nd Floor, Lingaraju Complex, Gandhi Bazaar Main Road
Kanakapura Rd, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2667 2727

3. Manthan Software Services Pvt. Ltd, 40/4, Lavelle Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2299 0585

4. Zenith Software Limited, 'Zenith House' 4, Industrial Layout, Koramangala,
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080667 45162

5. iWave Systems Technologies Pvt Ltd., No. 7/B, 29th Main, BTM Layout 2nd Stage,
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2678 6245
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?