23rd July 2014, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus for BEL Probationary Engineering?

sir can u help me by poviding bel syllabus for PE(probationary engg.)electronics-
,which going 2 conducted by BEL..

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and question papers for BEL recruitment for probationary engineering?
  2. Syllabus and Model Question Papers for BEL Exam for the position of Probationary Engineer?
  3. What syllabus to prepare for BEL Exam for the position of Probationary Engineer?
  4. BEL probationary engineering exam syllabus? Previous years question papers in engineering stream?
  5. Syllabus and previous years question papers for BEL placement for the post of probationary engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. BEL latest probationary engineering question papers?
  7. Can I apply for BEL probationary engineering if I am 25 years old?
  8. Syllabus, format and sample paper for BHEL Probationary Officer/Probationary Engineer?
  9. BEL probationary engineering exam syllabus and previous years question papers in computer science stream
  10. Syllabus for BEL test for probationary engineer?
  11. What is the syllabus of BEL Probationary engineer? Previous years question paper?
  12. BEL probational engineering and communication syllabus? Previous years question papers with answers?
  13. Syllabus of Probationary Engineers entrance exam for BEL(Electronics and Communication Engineering)?
  14. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for BEL Exam for the position of Probationary Engineer?
  15. What syllabus to prepare for BEL Exam for the position of Probationary Officer?
  16. Previous years question papers and syllabus for BEL Probationary engineers entrance test?
  17. Syllabus, marking scheme and previous years question papers for BEL Probationary Engineer?
  18. Syllabus of BEL probationary exam for computer science and engineering? Pattern of entrance exam?
24th July 2014, 05:02 PM
TopAnswerer

Smile Re: Syllabus for BEL Probationary Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir can u help me by poviding bel syllabus for PE(probationary engg.)electronics-
,which going 2 conducted by BEL..
Hi Friend,

BEL i.e. Bharat Electronics Limited (Official Website bel-india.com) notified the notification for BEL Probationary Officer recruitment 2014. BEL has notified vacancy posts for many probationary officers under 5 disciplines. They are:

1. 100 Posts in Electronics.
2. 75 Posts available in Mechanical department.
3. 20 in Computer science.
4. Civil has 03 posts and
5. Electrical department has 02 posts available.

Important dates to apply for BEL PO were: 21st May 2014 for applying online. And last date to submit the hard copy of the application was 10th of June 2014. Exam was on 06 June 2014.

Talking about Age criteria: Which is reference to 01 May 2014 was: 25 years for General category. Age relaxation is allowed as per government norms.

Qualification must be graduation done from related domain. Below are the list of Branches eligible for BEL PO examination. ETC, Electronics, Communication, Telecommunication, Mechanical, Computer science, Computer engineering, Computer science and Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical, Electrical and Electronics with AMIE or AMIETE. Graduation should be from AICTE Approved colleges and have passed first class bachelors degree.

To prepare for it. You need to cover two sections mainly Aptitude and Domain knowledge. Exams comprises of two broad sections with Aptitude and Domain test.

BEL PO Syllabus:
1. Written Exam.
2. Personal Interview.

Written Exam is 2 hours 30 mins duration with 150 questions. Section I will be having 30 Aptitude questions, Section II is with 120 questions. There is also negative marking.

After clearing the first round written Exam, you will be called for personal interview. To prepare for Written exam the technical questions is common for all branches. You might have read all common books in your first year of engineering, which is very much helpful for cracking technical exam.

Please find attached text file for Syllabus.
Attached Files
File Type: doc BEL PO Syllabus.doc(30.0 KB, 214 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?