23rd July 2014, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Best course to pursue in Abroad and get job there?

I am from india , I wanna do job in abroad after my study in abroad so which course will be best for me to gt job in abroad also?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do a job in abroad to pursue CA? I am going to complete my 12th in commerce with Maths
  2. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?
  3. Which M.Pharma branch has highest scope to pursue career in abroad? Procedure to get a job in abroad?
  4. Suitable job in Abroad after B.A. Literature? Procedure to get job Abroad?
  5. Is it mandatory to have papers published to pursue PhD Abroad?
  6. Which course should I pursue from abroad after completing LLB DLL, LW and PGDHRM from SCDL? I also have more than 2 year experience in recruitment?
  7. How to pursue Ph.D in abroad? I am a 12th class student
  8. Should I wait another year to give GRE or TOEFL to pursue Masters in Pharmaceutics in abroad?
  9. Career Scope and Job Opportunities in India and Abroad for Chemical Engineering course?
  10. How to get a job in abroad?
  11. How may I pursue my MS degree from aboard? How much costs would be expected in India and abroad for the same? I am a final year student of B.Tech(ECE).
  12. Which course is a better choice for me between M.Sc in Biotechnology and MS in Genetics?
  13. How to pursue MSc from Abroad? I have done B.Tech from electronics and communication
  14. Should I do my PG after completing BDS from India or from abroad?
  15. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing B.Tech in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to pursue masters in B.Tech Biotechnology? I am planning to apply abroad
  17. Is Sri Krishnadevarya University DEC approved? Can I pursue masters abroad?
  18. How to pursue MBA from Abroad? Fee structure and universities? -- [Most Discussed]
5th August 2014, 07:14 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best course to pursue in Abroad and get job there?

The best course to pursue is always the course in the field in which you are interested and comfortable. There are various fields which have corresponding various courses. So you can opt any one of them. But if you want to get the best job you need to be the best in that field. Thus, choose the one in which you are interested. Keeping in mind the current trends, MBA from a reputed foreign institute or higher studies like MS or PHD from reputed foreign universities is on high demand.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?