23rd July 2014, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Medical studies in Australia, USA, UK, Canada, Germany or Japan with full scholarship?

I am a brave student of bangladesh.I have got GPA 5 in both S.S.C. & H.S.C.So I have got total GPA 10 in 10th & 12th standard.I want to study medical in abroad in full scholarship. Especially in Australia,U.S.A,U.K,Canada,Jermany & Japan.So how can I apply for scholarship & where?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get scholarship to study engineering in USA, Uk, Germany, Australia, Japan and Canada?
  2. Which is the best college with scholarship between Canada, Australia, France, Germany, USA and UK?
  3. How can I get full scholarship for carrying out my studies in USA, UK or CANADA? I've completed my 12th std in commerce stream
  4. Scholarships needed to study in Canada, Germany and Australia?
  5. Admission in USA with full scholarship?
  6. What is the fees of medical colleges in Ukraine, China, Germany, USA? What are the names of scholarship schemes?
  7. How can I get full scholarships for undergraduate studies in USA?
  8. Scholarship for pursuing PhD in USA or Germany?
  9. Full funded scholarships for higher studies in France or Germany?
  10. Is it possible to study with full scholarship in abroad?
  11. How can I get scholarship to study UG course in Architecture in a university abroad?
  12. Eligibility and details of full funded scholarship?
  13. What's the future prospective in context of better job in foreign countries like USA, Canada or Australia?
  14. Government Scholarships for studying abroad after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. If I get a scholarship can I do masters in US? Will I get full scholarship or any kind of government financial aids?
  16. How may I get PhD(in CFD) admission along with scholarship in European Germany and U.K? How to apply for the scholarship?
  17. Which medical studies are available in Australia after completing MBBS from Bangladesh? Is scholarship available?
  18. Best colleges for MS in Germany? How much rank required to get full scholarship? What is the total expenditure?
29th December 2017, 11:43 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Medical studies in Australia, USA, UK, Canada, Germany or Japan with full scholarship?

As you said you have completed your HSC examination with good GPA and want to study medical science with full scholarship. But it is not sure that you will get a full scholarship but you will definitely get max portion of your fees. In order to get scholarship first you need to check the eligibility criteria, if you satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria then you can apply for that scholarship program.

These are some medical scholarships programs offer at all medical degree levels around the world:-
*To study in Australia
> AFPHM John Snow Scholarship
> University of Wollongong Scholarships

*To study in North America
> ACLS Scholarship for Healthcare Providers
> American College of Surgeons International Guest Scholarships
> ASCP Siemens Scholarships

*To study in UK
> QMUL John Abernethy (Barts) Scholarship for Medicine
> University of Edinburgh Mary Orr Paterson Scholarship
> University of Glasgow Medical, Veterinary and Life Sciences Scholarships

*Wellcome Trust Doctoral Studentships
4th December 2020, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Medical studies in Australia, USA, UK, Canada, Germany or Japan with full scholarship?

How can I get the opportunity to do postgraduate in Australia and UK after my MBBS from Bangladesh?
And is there any option for scholarship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?