12th May 2011, 12:14 PM
vikaskeen

What is the criteria for foreign students to do Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany?

i am in present completing mechanical engg (3rd year) in gujarat technological university,INDIA. i want to do masters in automobile engg from germany. i want to know wht is the criteria there for foreign students. how can i apply for it??

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  2. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  3. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  4. What should I do for pursuing masters in Germany in automobile engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to do Automobile engineering degree in Germany after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for masters of automobile from Germany after completion of B.Tech from India?
  7. Best universities in Germany for to pursue Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  8. Which are the best colleges in Germany and Italy for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering? Are there any scholarships available for Indians? Job opportunities in Automobile Design after completing Masters?
  9. Best universities for Masters in Automobile in Germany and Canada after B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of top universities for Masters in automobile form Germany? How can I get scholarship? I've completed my B.E(Mechanical engineer) from India
  11. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  12. Which is the best country to join Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  13. How may I write GRE exam in october? I'm interested in doing Masters in Automobile engineering in Germany or US
  14. Am I eligible to do masters in Automobile engineering in Germany after completion of B.Tech Electrical Engineering in India? -- [New]
  15. How to study Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany having done B.Tech in Mechanical? Which will be more beneficial for me between GRE score and Work Experience?
  16. How to do masters in Automobile in Germany? I have finished engineering in mechanical
  17. Exams that I have to take to pursue Masters in Machine Design or Automobile Engineering in Germany after B.E. in Mechanical? Good universities offering these courses in Germany?
  18. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany?
6th June 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the criteria for foreign students to do Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany?

what are the criterias required for doing masters from canada, as i being an indian student who has just completed bms (3yrs course)?
20th July 2011, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the criteria for foreign students to do Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany?

what to do for ms in foreign and criteria for it
25th July 2011, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

*you should have good academic records
*IELTS >6.5 or good TOEFL score
*GRE around 160 in both Verbal & quantitative and >4.0 in writing
prepare from now onwards and you can acquire admission when you complete your UG. Take IELTS and GRE as soon as possible.
12th September 2011, 12:35 AM
ashwarrth90

you should have a good 10th,12th Engg percentages to outscore others.then you need a good ielts score and a 2 level basic german language
30th June 2014, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I do masters in automotive engineering after doing bachelor degree in mech
anical engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?