25th July 2014, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

When and how to apply for MBA Abroad? Fee structure and best country for it?

hi,
i am student who is stydying 3rd semester BBM .so i need the information that when and how to apply for MBA in abroad and if there are any online exams? what will be the fee structure for MBA in abroad and which country is best? if there are any availability of jobs? what are all the specializations are available in MBA that too in abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in colleges Abroad at low fee structure for B.Tech?
  2. Best colleges in Bangalore to do MBA? From which country to ddo MBA abroad?
  3. Which country and college has low fee structure for B.Tech?
  4. How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad?
  5. How to pursue MBA from Abroad? Fee structure and universities?
  6. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in Abroad for M.S. programme? Which country offers low fee structure for M.S.? Qualification required for it?
  7. Is it possible to do CS along with MBA? How to apply for the course and what is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Best MBA college in Abroad with fee structure?
  9. Which one is the best between M.Pharm or Pharma MBA? Best college in India or Abroad with less fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to get admission in abroad? What is the procedure and which exams do I need to take up? Fee structure of the courses abroad?
  11. Do I need to crack GRE or some other exam for doing MBA from abroad after completing B.Tech in India? What will be the fee structure and scholarship offered?
  12. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?
  13. Is it good to do 1 year MBA in abroad without work experience? What is the fee structure of USA and Australia for 1 year MBA?
  14. How to apply for Correspondence MBA course? Fee structure for this course?
  15. Fee structure, minimum percentage and procedure for MBBS Abroad?
  16. Which is the best country to do PG course in MBBS? Which are the exams to be answered? How much is the fee structure?
  17. How to apply for MBA finance entrance exam? Fee structure for the whole course?
  18. From which country to do MBA abroad? Scholarships to do MBA abroad?
10th August 2014, 02:17 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When and how to apply for MBA Abroad? Fee structure and best country for it?

Procedure of admission of MBA abroad:-
- Give the entrance exams based on which foreign universities take admission like GMAT and TOEFL or IELTS.
- Apply online in the universities as per your score in the entrance exams.
- Provide the necessary documents, statement of purpose and resume.
- On getting selected by the universities, select one among them where you want to take admission.
- Confirm their admission request and apply for student VISA at the concerned country's consulate.

The best country to pursue MBA is USA. Apart from USA, other good countries are UK, Canada, Australia, Japan, France,Germany, etc.

The fees structure depends on the credit hours(in USA) you take for the particular semester as well as the institute and country concerned. The overall cost for one semester will be around 6000-9000$ and living cost will be around 400-600$ per month in countries of North America. For european countries, the education cost will be similar and can be slightly more since it is in euros and the living cost will be around 300-600 euros per month.

Jobs are available after completion of the course. But you need to get the work permit of the concerned company to work there. Various specializations are available like HR, Finance, Consulting, Marketing, Sales, etc.
19th January 2016, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When and how to apply for MBA Abroad? Fee structure and best country for it?

I'm a computer science engineering student. I'm interested in pursuing MBA after completion of Be. Is it a good choice for me? If so, which are the best universities?
23rd August 2021, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

MBA in Korea is good idea or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?