25th July 2014, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

How can I get internship training in Tata Steel at Kalinganagar plant?

how can i apply for summer internship in tata steel after completion of 4th year? my branch is mechanical engineering.

30th July 2014, 01:26 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get internship training in Tata Steel at Kalinganagar plant?

You can pursue industrial training easily in TATA Steel. For this, you need to contact the concerned branch which is Kalinganagar Plant and get an application form for training. Fill it up and submit it along with the NOC letter of your college and demand draft of training fees.

Getting internship in TATA Steel is very tough. It is also claimed that getting internships is tougher than getting jobs. This is because :-
- TATA Steel has a tie-up with certain institutes where it goes for on campus drive to recruit interns.
- TATA Steel recruits interns from the Tier-I institutes of the country which include top IITs and NITs.

However, it is not impossible to get an opportunity of internship in TATA Steel if you do not satisfy any of the above criteria. You can get internship opportunity if you have good contact with any of the high ranking officials and apply for internship with his reference. Otherwise you can write to the HR department of TATA Steel of concerned branch for the same.
31st March 2015, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get internship training in Tata Steel at Kalinganagar plant?

Actually my branch is mechanical ...so i want to knw any vacancy in mech.engg post if yes then how can i apply for this post
7th February 2020, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am from electrical branch and want to do internship training in your industry.how I could apply for this?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?