25th July 2014, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Among Infosys, TCS and Wipro which company provides opportunity to get internship training?

hai...I am Dheivani persuing my B.E 2 nd year in streams of Computer science department.I would like to do internship training in companies like INFOSYS,TCS,WIBRO.Among these companies which will provide oppurtunity for me to get internship training?Will they provide training for 2nd year cs students?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  2. What should I do to opt for internship in Wipro, Infosys or TCS?
  3. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro?
  4. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  5. Can I do internship in company in TCS, WIPRO, Infosys, Oracle
  6. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in TCS, Mahindra, Infosys and Wipro being a BBA final year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  8. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Does Wipro, Infosys or TCS offer internship in July 2011 for B.Tech 4th year student?
  10. Summer Training Programs rum by TCS, Wipro and Infosys?
  11. How to apply for internship or training in MNC like Infosys, Wipro, TCS?
  12. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, WIPRO, TCS? I am pursuing B.E in CSE stream
  13. How to do internship in a good software company?
  14. How can I apply for Internship programme in TCS, IBM, HCL, L&T, Syntel, Infosys and Wipro being a MCA student?
  15. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? Any top companies that provide internship?
  16. How to do internship in IT company?
  17. Can I apply for training in good companies like Infosys, WIPRO, TCS?
  18. Which is the best company among Infosys, Accenture, HCL, TCS and Wipro for a Fresher to start career?
1st August 2014, 07:46 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Among Infosys, TCS and Wipro which company provides opportunity to get internship training?

All the companies provide internship opportunities. However, they have different procedure of recruiting interns and also different eligibility. All of them have a common procedure wherein they recruit interns from the Tier-1 institutes of the country which includes top IITs and NITs through resume evaluation and sometimes telephonic or online interview.

But TCS also provides scope for students of other institutes as well. Every year during the month of November-December, it conducts written examination followed by resume evaluation and interview to recruit interns for the upcoming summers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?