25th July 2014, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Should I prefer PGDM in Healthcare or MBA in Healthcare Management?

I am a b.pharm graduate. should i prefer pgdm in healthcare or mba in healthcare management.do hospital administration/management and health care management mean same

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses related to health care in MBA as I have work experience in cosmetics and Ayurveda healthcare?
  2. Which are the courses for Dentists and how can a dentist apply for it? What are the courses available at Crema Institute?
  3. MBA Healthcare management: Placements, Course fee, Entrance Exams?
  4. Which are the best colleges for MBA in hospital/healthcare management
  5. What should I choose between Hospital Management, HR and Healthcare Management?
  6. How to do MBA in healthcare/hospital management?
  7. How to do MBA in Hospital and healthcare management? I have completed my BSc MLT from recognized university
  8. Am I eligible to work in WHO after completing MBA in healthcare management?
  9. List of reputed universities offering Ph.D in Healthcare Management?
  10. How is hospital management different from healthcare management? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do masters in Forensics? I am a B.Tech Biotech 3rd year student
  12. Am I eligible to appear for NET after pursuing MBA in healthcare management through distance learning
  13. Will I get a job in Hospital Administration after completing GNM?
  14. Institutes in Maharashtra which provide MBA in Healthcare and Hospital Management Course? What is the fee structure?
  15. Am I eligible for UGC NET exam? I have done PG diploma in hospital and healthcare management from Symbiosis Center for Healthcare Pune
  16. Will I get a job after doing PG diploma in Hospital Administration and healthcare management?
  17. Should I take MCA or MSc IT? I am a B.Com graduate
  18. How are placement records of PG Diploma in Healthcare Informatics of CDAC Pune? -- [New]
21st May 2017, 02:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I prefer PGDM in Healthcare or MBA in Healthcare Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a b.pharm graduate. should i prefer pgdm in healthcare or mba in healthcare management.do hospital administration/management and health care management mean same

Both PGDM in Healthcare and MBA in Healthcare Management are good courses only. You can choose any one of the above to pursue your career in the management profession. Both the courses are two years duration. Career growth is based on the individual’s performance in both the courses. If you want to study further and do research, then it is better to choose an MBA in Healthcare Management. MBA is a degree course and PGDM is a diploma course. Only colleges / institutions affiliated to university can offer MBA programs. Autonomous / private business schools which are not affiliated to any university can offer the PGDM program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?