25th July 2014, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Duration, eligibility and job opportunities after M.Sc Anatomy or M.Sc Nutrition?

I completed my BDS.Iwould like to pursue my studies in msc anatomy or msc nutrition.what is the duration ,eligblity criteria and job opportunities of these courses.Also the best institutes which offer the same.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc in Anatomy? Where can I do MSc Anatomy? What is the duration?
  2. Job opportunities, scope and colleges offering admission for M.Sc(Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance and Anatomy)?
  3. When will the MSc Anatomy course start? What is the duration of the course?
  4. Can I go for MSc in medical anatomy after completing BSc(CBZ)? Is there any good scope for MSc in Medical Anatomy? What kind of job will I get after that?
  5. M.Sc Clinical Research, Pharmocovigilance or Anatomy, which one is good to get nice salary and more scope
  6. Can I do MSc Anatomy and Physiology after doing B.Pharma? Which entrance exams to write to do MSc course?
  7. M.Sc Anatomy after B.Sc BZC? Colleges in Hyderabad?
  8. Eligibility and scope of M.Sc IT? Job opportunities?
  9. MPT, MPH or M.Sc. in Anatomy? which one has better scope, jobs and salaries?
  10. Can I do M.Sc in Anatomy having scored 64.85% in BPT? List of Colleges offering this course in Hyderabad? Job Opportunities after completion of this?
  11. Am I eligible to do MSc Medical anatomy course after finishing BSc Nursing course with 75%?
  12. Colleges for doing Msc in Anatomy? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Institutes in India to pursue MSc Nutrition correspondence course?
  14. Am I eligible for MSc in Human Anatomy after completing BPTH in India in government college of India? What is the course duration of MSc in Human Anatomy?
  15. Can I apply in MSc Anatomy? How to apply for it and when exams are conducted?
  16. MSc in applied nutrition: Colleges, Admission Procedure, Exams, Application Forms?
  17. Which is a better future for me between MSc in Anatomy and Biomechanics?
  18. How to do MSc Anatomy after doing bachelor in Ayurvedic medicine
15th September 2014, 08:36 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Duration, eligibility and job opportunities after M.Sc Anatomy or M.Sc Nutrition?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my BDS.Iwould like to pursue my studies in msc anatomy or msc nutrition.what is the duration ,eligblity criteria and job opportunities of these courses.Also the best institutes which offer the same.
Master of Science in Anatomy M.Sc The duration of the course is 2 years. The 2 year course is further divided in to 4 consecutive semesters. There are so many colleges which offers M.Sc Anatomy course.

Eligibility Criteria:-

► Aspirants who have finished their graduation in science stream can apply for the M.Sc Anatomy course. The marks required so as to obtain admission for this course is different for different colleges.

► Students require a score of above 50 percent to get admittance into a college. The admission process is mainly based on the entrance exam organized by the Institution.

Colleges Offering Anatomy:-
  • All India Institute of Medical Sciences - New Delhi, Delhi,
  • Rajasthan University of Health Science - Jaipur, Rajasthan,
  • Teerthankar Mahaveer University
  • Sardar Patel University - Vidyanagar, Gujarat,
  • University of Madras
  • Maharaja Sayajirao University - Vadodara, Gujarat,
  • Kasturba Medical College - Manipal, Karnataka,
  • Government Medical College - Amritsar, Punjab,
  • Dr. N.T.R University of Health Sciences - Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.

Job Opportunities after M.Sc Anatomy:-
  • Bio medical Research Laboratories in University
  • Government Research Institution.
  • Industrial Biotechnology Companies
1st March 2020, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Duration, eligibility and job opportunities after M.Sc Anatomy or M.Sc Nutrition?

How much salary one can after completing MSc in anatomy?
9th September 2021, 01:06 PM
Minal F

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidates must have a bachelor's degree in B.Sc from a recogniszed university.

Duration for this course is 2 years

Job after M.Sc Anatomy:-
Medical Coder
Assistant Lecturer
Medical Scientist
28th September 2022, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

msc medical anatomy kisi college me 2 year degree program h to kisi college me 3 year degree program h.to konsa programme choose krna chahiye2 year degree programme ya 3 year degree programme?or dono degreeka kyaa scope h?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?