25th July 2014, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for degree in Law or Commerce or Humanities after Diploma from Singapore?

I would like to do an engineering diploma in a singapore polytechnic after 10th std. Post
Diploma i do not want to do btech. Am I eligible for a degree in law or commerce or humanities
Etc. Also are the options of CA or ICWA or IAS open to me. the diploma
Will be useful incase i decide to join my family business.

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma from polytechnics of Singapore and Law or Commerce degree at post diploma level is possible?
  2. Am I eligible for degree course in Law, Humanities or Commerce, ICWA and IAS if pursuing Politechnic diploma after 10th from Singapore?
  3. Can I apply for Law, Commerce or Humanities stream after Polytechnic diploma?
  4. How to get admission in law college?
  5. Is it necessary to have a law degree to get a job in CS? Which law degree will be suitable for a commerce student?
  6. How may I do law degree through correspondence? I'm a commerce graduate from DU with 40% marks
  7. Are postgraduate Degree courses Recognized and Certified? I'm pursuing B.Com final year
  8. Can I do Master degree in Singapore with second class grades? Requirements for master degree in Singapore?
  9. What are the qualifications required for Group I and Group II exam? What is the procedure to write this exam? Details about the job? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can an MBA pass out become a Lawyer? Any short term course available?
  11. How to do degree in law after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. How to pursue MS in Singapore? I want to pursue MS in Singapore
  13. Is Indian Degree valid to practice BDS degree in Singapore?
  14. Which field to choose after finishing 12th and securing 68%?
  15. Eligibility criteria for admission in PG diploma in corporate law?
  16. Eligibility to study engineering at National University Singapore? Do I need to take SAT?
  17. Is there any entrance exam for practicing in singapore after BDS? Eligibility for applying in Singapore?
  18. List of good courses on the basis of 12th percentage? Which courses to choose other than CA,CS,MBA and ICWA?
29th September 2016, 07:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for degree in Law or Commerce or Humanities after Diploma from Singapore?

Admission in law, commerce or humanities is based on class 12th or its equivalent qualification. Hence, if you have got a diploma qualification from a recognised institute in Singapore, then you can surely apply for admission.

Admission in most of the reputed college will be based on the performance in entrance exam or through marks in class 12th. IAS option will be open for you after completion of degree in any discipline from a UGC recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?