25th July 2014, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete B.Sc from IGNOU having AtKt in final year?

I had failed in ty bsc and had a Atkt in fy bsc but i want to complete my bsc currently i m doing so is it possible to cmplete bsc frm ignou

18th August 2014, 11:24 PM
Manoj Kumar Badoniya

Default Re: Is it possible to complete B.Sc from IGNOU having AtKt in final year?

Dear you have got backlog or ATKT - Allowed to Keep Term so do not worry because as per the norms of UGC you will be allowed to appear for your semester examination until you use all attempts therefore not to worry about that and just prepare for your ATKT examination again and if it comes to completion of your degree then you should know that semester exams are conducted after every six month, for example if you have ATKT in 1st semester then your ATKT examination will be conducted by the university with the examination of new batch of students I mean to say that you will be in third semester when you will appear for ATKT exams of first semester so you have to wait and study then complete your TY BSc.

Now one more point is that if you have got backlog in final year's semesters then that is really a serious problem because that will destroy your one academic year of graduation and your BSc will take 1 more year to be completed because ATKT exams of last year's semesters will be conducted in the next year and you have no other option to complete your degree which is why just concentrate on your studies and complete your degree.

You have to go to the university and apply for ATKT exams then university will give you opportunity to clear your backlogs and you will have to pay the fee which is required from every student who have got ATKT in his/her semester exams.

Thank you
23rd January 2017, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to complete B.Sc from IGNOU having AtKt in final year?

Sir can I get direct admission in BSc (Botany) 3rd year after completing 2nd year from Govt. College of himachal Pradesh
15th November 2018, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I do b.sc 3rd yr by ignou if I failed in lst yr from gov.clg
18th July 2021, 03:57 AM
Unregistered

Bsc final year 2007 subject zoology geology chemistry hindi English fail student apna graduation complete kr skte h
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?