25th July 2014, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Which is better B.Sc General or B.Sc IT? Which has better job opportunities?

which is better bsc general or bsc it? M vry confused. Wht shuld i opt. I hv intrst in computers bt i didn't opt computer science in 12th.. Sme says there is bettr job opportunities in bsc it? Is it true? Which typs of jobs i cn get in both the fields?

Related Questions:
  1. Government job and defence job opportunities after BSc Computer Science?
  2. How to do MSc Biotechnology after passing BSc General? What are the job opportunities in India?
  3. Which course has better job opportunities between BSc Microbiology and BSc Biotechnology? I have passed HSC with 62%
  4. Which better amongst BSc Stats Hons, BSc Computer Science? Which has better opportunities after graduation?
  5. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc? I am pursuing BSc food and nutrition
  6. Can I do Ph.D in Literature along with my BSc course? What are the job opportunities for BSc/MSc in Chemistry
  7. What is the scope of BSc course nowadays? How is the BSc Physical science course different from BSc Honors course? Will this affect in pursing higher studies or during job?
  8. What are the opportunities available after doing BSc IT degree?
  9. What are the job opportunities after completing BSc Agricultural Programme
  10. Best career options available for me to do BSc IT or BCA? Future opportunities after completion of the course?
  11. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc with Physics and Chemistry?
  12. How to get a job after passing BSc computer? Do I have any opportunities?
  13. What are the job opportunities available for me after pursuing BSc Biochemistry?
  14. Are there any job opportunities in abroad after completing BSc chemistry with 80%
  15. What is the difference between B.Sc Engineering and B.Tech?
  16. Scope in BSc Optometry course? Job opportunities and the salary range? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are job opportunities for me after doing BSc with biology and MSc wit chemistry
  18. Job opportunities after B.Sc Home Science?
20th August 2014, 12:35 PM
Manoj Kumar Badoniya

Default Re: Which is better B.Sc General or B.Sc IT? Which has better job opportunities?

Dear if you are finding better one between BSc Plain and BSc Information Technology then obviously BSc IT is better than BSc Plain because BSc IT will give you in depth knowledge of Information Technology and Computer Science which are related to each other and if you have good knowledge and command over any particular subject then there is no problem to get a good job in that field which is why you are requested to get admission in BSc IT rather than getting admission in BSc Plain because vocational courses are better than simple graduate courses.

If you complete BSc in IT then Computer and IT related industries will hire you easily because companies want those candidates who have good knowledge about the subject which is required so you will be the first priority of those companies.

After IT and Computer companies you may get the job of Computer and Data Entry Operator in top companies and except this you can also apply for various IT and computer related government jobs which requires graduation in IT so there is no problem about career after IT but choose good institute and prepare well for exams and personality development then you will get the job.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?