12th May 2011, 12:32 PM
HARDCORE

Which are the colleges in India offering the course in Astrophysics? What should I do in order to opt for Astrophysics?

i am intrested in astrophysics. but i am not getting any information regarding my query. can anyone provide me correct information that what i am supposed to do?

Related Questions:
  1. Any colleges in India, America, Canada, Australia, Singapore offering B.Tech Astrophysics?
  2. What are the career opportunities in Astrophysics? Which are the colleges offering Astrophysics in Kerala?
  3. Colleges under Pondicherry university offering integrated M.Sc in Astrophysics?
  4. Entrance exam, eligibility and procedure to get admission in colleges offering Astrophysics course in India?
  5. Colleges offering B.Sc in Astrophysics?
  6. List of colleges in India which are offering Astrophysics(BSc course)? Procedure for admission in those colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which are the institutes in India offering Astrophysics? How ca I prepare for it?
  8. Join Astrophysics after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics? Which exams need to be written and colleges offering the course? Is it necessary to do Ph.D after completion of MSc Astrophysics?
  9. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA? I am interested in Astrophysics
  10. Can I study M.Sc in Astrophysics if pursue B.Sc in Physics?
  11. How to do PG in the field of astrophysics after completing BSc PCM?
  12. Colleges which are offering MSc Astrophysics?
  13. How can I do Ph.D in both Astrophysics and Nanotechnology? How may I do both in a sequence with Astrophysics first?
  14. What should I do to opt for MSc in Astrophysics in US after B.Tech?
  15. To Get Admission in B.SC. in Astrophysics. -- [New]
  16. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA?
  17. Scope in the Astrophysics course? Best colleges offering the course? Fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  18. How can I study M.Sc(Astrophysics) being a B.Sc(Applied Physics) candidate? Minimum marks required to get admission? List of colleges in India?
31st May 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the colleges in India offering the course in Astrophysics? What should I do in order to opt for Astrophysics?

PLEASE ADVICE ME THE TRADE OF B.TECH FOR FURTHER STUDIES OF ASTROPHYSICS IN INDIAN INSTITUTE OF ASTROPHYSICS.
2nd June 2011, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the colleges in India offering the course in Astrophysics? What should I do in order to opt for Astrophysics?

i want to know the colleges in india which offers b.sc. in astronomy or astrophysics.
5th July 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO BE AN ASTROPHYSICIST
17th October 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

In my Achknowledge,
None of indian college n university doen't provide BSc in astrophysics.
17th October 2011, 08:01 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

There are some very high profiled institutions all over India:

1:Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Pune

2:Indian Institute of Astrophysics, Bangalore

3:Birla Institute of Technology & Sciences, Pilani

4:Punjab University

5:Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore

6:Raman Research Institute, Bangalore

7:Inter-University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics, Pune

8:National Centre for Radio Astronomy

9:Osmania University,Hyderabad

10:Andhra University

11:Institute of Fundamental Research, Tamil Nadu

Some Institutions in US like:

1:University of Alabama

2:Arizona State University

3:University of Arizona

4:Ball State University

5:University of California; Los Angeles,Barceley,San Diego

6:Boston University
etc
29th November 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

howcan i join astrophysics after B.Sc in Physics ?
9th December 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

I want to join astrophysics after my 12th.what should i do to get admission?
14th March 2012, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

what courses can i opt for pursuing astrophysics?
what is the eligibility criteria for the course?
4th June 2012, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

I didnot qualify isat so now what should Ido to study space rearch
4th September 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

I AM STUDYING IN CLASS 12Th.AND I WANT TO BE AN ASTROPHYSICTS.I BELONG FROM A MIDDLE CLASS FAMILY.PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHAT SHOULD I DO FOR IT
14th October 2012, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

What should I do for getting admission in any of India's INSTITUTION ? What percentage should i have to bring in 12th?
16th November 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in class 11.I am very much interestd in astro physics and I want to be an astro physist. What I should do to opt for astro physics?As I am belonging to a middle class family, also please suggest about some scholarships regarding this if any?
5th February 2013, 06:07 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

the colleges in India offering the course in Astrophysics

1.Andhra University
2.Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
3.Institute of Fundamental Research, Tamil Nadu
4.Indian Institute of Astrophysics, Bangalore
5.Punjab University
6.Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Pune
7.Birla Institute of Technology & Sciences, Pilani

all the beat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7th June 2014, 10:54 AM
vermamahendra55

Wink Re: Which are the colleges in India offering the course in Astrophysics? What should I do in order to opt for Astrophysics?

]i am intrested in astrophysics. but i am not getting any information regarding my query. can anyone provide me correct information that what i am supposed to do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?