12th May 2011, 12:46 PM
Abhishek Lavania

What are the scholarships for class 12th science students? What is the weightage of various chapters of different subjects in IIT JEE, AIEEE and UPTU?

I want to know about various scholarships for class 12 science students this year ? And I also want to know what is the weightage of various chapters of different subjects in IIT, AIEEE & UPTU Exams and children selected in NDA get some Reservations in these exams ????

28th May 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the scholarships for class 12th science students? What is the weightage of various chapters of different subjects in IIT JEE, AIEEE and UPTU?

can i get scholarship for doing engineering ? i have scored 76 percextage in my hsc 12th!,
19th June 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the scholarships for class 12th science students? What is the weightage of various chapters of different subjects in IIT JEE, AIEEE and UPTU?

In the previous year there is less weightage in optics but in 2010 there was much weightage for optics,why?
3rd July 2011, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

what are the scholership for me ? have passed 12th science with 91.08%
13th February 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

what are the weightage of chapters for 12th standard reg. poll science, history, english and sociology
13th September 2015, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

my name is Deeksha. I want scholarship in UP board. I qualify intermediate exam .I have 454 mark.I want higher education. Please give me scholarship.
19th November 2015, 06:22 AM
Unregistered

I want chapter wise weitage with chapter name and the no of questions constituted for it ? Give me a perfect answer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?