27th July 2014, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

How much minimum is required in GUJCET to apply for admission?

dear sir my daughter pass 12th science with 78% in gujcet only 39 its low score. i need applly to gujcet for good score in gujcet please inform me that how much do apply for admission

18th August 2014, 11:08 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How much minimum is required in GUJCET to apply for admission?

2014 onwards, the Admission Committee for Professional Medical Educational Courses (ACPMEC) has decided that marks obtained by students in biology, physics and mathematics in the four semesters of Class XI and XII is considered in giving admission to medical and paramedical courses in the state.
The GujCet forms are usually available online from March 31 every year and final date is around April 15. There are 8,800 seats in the medical and paramedical courses in Gujarat.
The merit list is finalised on the basis of students' marks in the board examination as well as their score in the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GujCET).The seat allocation is done according to the ratio between students of other boards and those of Gujarat board. For Central board students, the marks obtained in the HSC examination will be considered out of a total score of 210. The same board has also decided to prepare a common merit list for admission to seats in the NRI quota.
A total of 2780 seats in medical colleges, 1155 dental, 1325 physiotherapy, 1715 nursing, 135 seats in other paramedical courses, 260 Ayurveda and 1525 seats in homeopathy areavailable.
17th October 2014, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

i have pas my highschool from gujrat board but 12 from up board so i an aligibul or not,while my parents are leaving there for 15 years,
15th May 2015, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

How much minimum marks score when i admit in agriculture college ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?