12th May 2011, 01:11 PM
Goutami perala

What are the number of seats allotted in each branch in NIPER for admission in to M.Pharm? How should I prepare for NIPER exam?

helo sir,im goutami.i competed my b.pharm and attempted GPAT 2011 exam.i want to knw the number of seats allotted in each branch( specialization ) in NIPER for admission into M.Pharm.i also want your suggestions for preparing for the NIPER exam.please forward the information to [email protected] you

3rd June 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the number of seats allotted in each branch in NIPER for admission in to M.Pharm? How should I prepare for NIPER exam?

how many seats are there in niper
2010-2011
5th June 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the number of seats allotted in each branch in NIPER for admission in to M.Pharm? How should I prepare for NIPER exam?

hello sir how many seats are there in niper institutes
10th June 2011, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
my self smita baravaliya and i am in final year b.pharm in rguhs nd i cleared gpat exam then can i attend niper exam for m.pharm?
how much score reqired for niper?
can i know when this entrance exam of niper for m.pharm?
8th July 2011, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: What are the number of seats allotted in each branch in NIPER for admission in to M.Pharm? How should I prepare for NIPER exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how many seats are there in niper
2010-2011
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....
25th June 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

How can i get a seat in NIPER?
6th July 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

how many seats in general category for niper are available?
21st March 2014, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

sir, I have just attempted my g.pat exam and i secured good rank in it n i want to know the information regarding niper and the admission procedures in different branches of it. So, please forward the information to [email protected], thank u..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?