27th July 2014, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend implant training in reputed company?

I ece 3rd year student I need to get a implant training in your company during.Is I am eligible to attend implant training in reputed company. if it possible what are the procedure to join in implant training and I could need to know something about training and content of your training.

13th October 2016, 02:31 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend implant training in reputed company?

Yes, being an ECE student of 3rd year you are eligible to join inplant training in reputed companies.

Eligibility to apply:

> You should have completed the half of your degree course.

> You should be pursuing your course from a recognized college/university.

> Good behavior with good communication skills are must.

> Pending backlogs are not allowed.

> No such percentage is required.

> Having extra qualification will be an added advantage.

In order to apply for inplant training you must have a contact in the company you want to join. Because, most of the reputed companies prefer candidates who gets in through the reference of their employees. Or you can apply through the reference of your college.

Get a recommendation letter and a NOC from the training and placement cell of your college. Write an application mentioning that you want to do inplant training and the duration. Prepare a resume, attach the letter, the application with it and send it to the HR department of the company.

If your resume gets short listed then you will receive an acknowledgement letter from the company. Now you have to get the NOC signed by the principal of your college, attach the relevant documents, the letter with it and send it again to the company. Next you will be called for interview to complete the selection process. Some companies conducts and entrance examination to select the eligible candidates. Hence, after clearing the interview and examination you can start your training.
13th July 2017, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to attend implant training in reputed company?

I am preeti ,btech ece student . I am from 2013-17 batch. I want an industrial training so that i can get a job from a reputed company or the same one from which i will take training
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?