27th July 2014, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements to pursue PhD from Germany? What would be the Fee structure?

Have done my MBA in finance by getting 75% marks,now i am interested in Ph,D from Germany,what is the procedure & what are the requirements for Ph.D? And what is the fee structure in Germany?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do MS from Germany after completing MBA in Finance? Requirement for getting into MS? Fee structure of the course in Germany?
  2. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  3. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available?
  4. How can I apply for PhD in Germany?
  5. What's the procedure and fee structure to do MS course in Germany? What are the exam I have to write for the same?
  6. List of colleges with fee structure and scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany? Procedure to apply for GRE and GMAT? Examination date, maximum attempts and syllabus of GRE and GMAT?
  7. Ph.D from Germany after M.S Pharmacy in India? Requirements for the same?
  8. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  9. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of universities in Germany from where I can pursue pharma PhD after completing M.Pharma in pharmacology?
  11. Possibilities to do Ph.D in Germany after scoring 55% in M.pharmacy? What are the requirements?
  12. How may I get the details like admission procedure, eligibility criteria, fee structure, scholarships etc for take admission in Ph.D course with pharmaceutics stream in Germany? I have completed M.Pharma in pharmaceutics
  13. How to pursue Ph.D from Germany after completing MSc in Chemistry
  14. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  15. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? List of institutes offering the course and how to take admission?
  16. Requirements and eligibility for PhD Microbiology Abroad? List of institutes in Germany?
  17. Requirements, eligibility and institutes in Germany for M.Sc Microbiology?
  18. Procedure to pursue masters degree in Germany or London?
23rd November 2014, 02:59 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to pursue PhD from Germany? What would be the Fee structure?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies. You can definitely pursue PhD from Germany and rise to great height in your career by exploring more job as well as exposure opportunities.

You need to give GRE followed by an English proficiency test- usually IELTS for study in Germany. On cracking these exams with good scores, you can apply online for Phd in the German Universities. Some German Universities conduct test in German language too. SO you have to clear that as well. You might have to face telephonic or Skype interview as well. After getting selected you need to apply for VISA.

There is no tution fees charged for higher studies like PhD in most of the German Universities. However,you might have to pay a minimal amount of around 200 euros for institutional fees. Apart from that the living cost will be around 400-600 euros per month which will depend on your standard of living.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?