27th July 2014, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for MD/MS in Singapore?

Hi..I m jas..I hv done my mbbs from India and also one year rotational internship from India..I wanted to apply for postgraduation i.e. MD/MS in Singapore..pls give me all d details regarding d procedure..wat is d eligibility criteria..when where and how to apply..annual charges and d universities providing d degree..waiting for ur rep..thank u!!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility and procedure for doing practice in Singapore?
  2. Is there any entrance exam for practicing in singapore after BDS? Eligibility for applying in Singapore?
  3. How can I apply for Dentist Jobs in Singapore? How much payscale should I expect if I apply for Singapore Practices? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Detailed Procedure to apply for SCRA Exam?
  5. How may I do MS in VLSI in Singapore university? What's the applying procedure? How may I get scholarship?
  6. How to pursue MS in Singapore? I want to pursue MS in Singapore
  7. Is it possible to do internship in Singapore after completing BDS from Bangladesh? Procedure for dental practice in Singapore?
  8. Top Universities in Singapore to apply for MS? Required Eligibility criteria for this purpose?
  9. How to apply for M.Sc Chemistry at Singapore university?
  10. In which exams to appear for pursuing Master of Science in Singapore?
  11. Further studies in Singapore or MAlaysia or Dubai after practicing for one and half years in India?
  12. How to apply for 2nd mate exam in Singapore?
  13. Vacancies in Singapore for Dentist? How to apply?
  14. Detailed information, syllabus, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for TNPSC exam?
  15. Which university is the best in Singapore for pursuing MBA between university of Wales, UK, JCU Australia and Grenoble France? Procedure for international students? What are the scholarships?
  16. How to do MS in Singapore SNU? What is the procedure to get entry?
  17. How to get admission to M.Sc in good Universities in Singapore after BE?
  18. Detailed procedure of summer training in ONGC and BEL?
5th August 2014, 07:08 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for MD/MS in Singapore?

You can definitely pursue MS/MD in Singapore. The admission is done on the basis of following exams :-

- IELTS/ TOEFL - Score in any one of them is must.
- Some universities conduct their own entrance exam while some take into account SAT or GRE score.
- Telephonic/Skype interview is conducted by some universities.
- Apart from exams, career record and academic background is considered during selection of students for admission by the students.

So you need to apply in 4-5 universities of Singapore following which you need to confirm your selection in any one of them. After that, they will conduct the further norms of admission which you need to fulfill like paying fees, Skype call, etc. The annual charges completely depend on the university, course and the place you are staying in Singapore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?