27th July 2014, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Whether an Indian Dentist can do MS in ENT at Singapore? Procedure to do it and other details?

Can an indian dentist do ms ent in singapore?if yes what is the procedure?i want to know the fee details and universities

26th August 2016, 08:19 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether an Indian Dentist can do MS in ENT at Singapore? Procedure to do it and other details?

I am extremely sorry to state that an Indian Dentist cannot pursue post graduation in Singapore in the field of ENT. This is because the basic eligibility criteria of this course is - you need to be a graduate with MBBS degree. Since you have BDS degree so you can go for MDS but not MS in ENT in Singapore.
4th March 2020, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether an Indian Dentist can do MS in ENT at Singapore? Procedure to do it and other details?

Invitation for conference on Otolaryngology 2020:
We would like to extend you an invitation to participate as a Speaker/Delegate in our CME accredited event %u201C4th International Conference on Otolaryngology and Nasal disorders%u201D scheduled on August 28-29, 2020 in Singapore. Distinguished Speakers and Delegates from many countries will be in attendance. This Conference is in association with Malaysia Society for Traumatology and Emergency Medicine.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?