29th July 2014, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do MSc in Astrophysics after B.Tech in EEE?

is it possible to do msc in astrophysics after btech in eee

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to do BSc Physics if I wish to do MSc Astrophysics
  2. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Physics?
  3. Colleges which are offering MSc Astrophysics?
  4. Join Astrophysics after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics? Which exams need to be written and colleges offering the course? Is it necessary to do Ph.D after completion of MSc Astrophysics?
  5. What should I do to opt for MSc in Astrophysics in US after B.Tech?
  6. Can I join MSc Astrophysics and join indian Institute of Astrophysics
  7. Names of colleges where I can do MSc in Astrophysics after completing BSc Physics?
  8. Is it possible to do MSc in Astrophysics in IIA after completing B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Is BSc in Astrophysics compulsory for MSc in Astrophysics?
  10. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA? I am interested in Astrophysics
  11. How can I do Ph.D in both Astrophysics and Nanotechnology? How may I do both in a sequence with Astrophysics first?
  12. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA?
  13. What are the various career options available in astronomy? List of the colleges along with their requirements for the same? Currently, I am in 10th class. What should I do for making career in astronomy?
  14. Colleges offering MSc Astrophysics in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the qualification to take Astrophysics?
  16. How to take admission in MSc with Astrophysics after getting BSc degree in Mathematics
  17. Can I do M.Sc in Astrophysics after completion of B.Sc in Physics with 70%?
  18. Does Osmania University offer M.Sc. in Astrophysics? Can I do this course after B.Tech.?
13th May 2016, 06:43 AM
sah.alok932

Default Re: Is it possible to do MSc in Astrophysics after B.Tech in EEE?

No it is not possible to do M.SC in astrophysics after doing B.TECH in EEE.
B.TECH in EEE stands for Bachelor of Technology in EEE engineering is bachelor degree in engineering,where as M.SC stands for Master Of Science and is post graduation degree in non-technological courses.But it is not possible to inter mixed them,as both M.SC and B.TECH are non-technological and technological degrees respectively,so bachelor degree followed by master degree for any non-technological subject should not be of any technological subject,both should be of non-technological in nature.
Similarly for technological degree,master degree followed by bachelor degree for a technological subject should be of technological in nature and not otherwise.

In your case it is exactly opposite and not similar in nature,hence it is not possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?