31st July 2014, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission for masters degree in Abroad?

hiiii i am just now studying in be 2nd sem i want to know how to get admission for masters in abroad with the help of scholarships

2nd August 2014, 08:56 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission for masters degree in Abroad?

Procedure of admission for masters degree abroad :-

- Give the entrance exams based on which foreign universities take admission -
GRE or SAT , TOEFL or IELTS.

- Apply online in 4-5 universities as per your score in the above entrance exams.

- On getting selected by them, choose one among them and confirm your admission.

- Get the acknowledgement of confirmation of admission from the university.

- Apply for VISA at the concerned country's consulate.

- Scholarships are usually given by the university where you will seek admission on grounds of excellent performance in the field of academics or outstanding talent in some field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?