31st July 2014, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I want to to MBA in HR. I am working as software programmer. What is the free structure for MBA in HR. I want to do correspondence MBA in HR and what is fee stucture for correspondence. As it is correspondence can i get my study material?. After completing my Mba in HR will i get relevant job?. Please guide

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for MBA correspondence course of Symbiosis University? What is the fee structure for the same?
  2. Procedure to get admission and fee structure for Correspondence MBA course?
  3. Details regarding correspondence MBA after my bachelors in engineering?
  4. Fee structure of correspondence program in MBA?
  5. What is the fee structure of MBA correspondence course in Symbiosis?
  6. What is the fee structure of MBA in HR correspondence
  7. How to do correspondence MBA in HR?
  8. Which is the best university for MBA course through correspondence in India? What is its fee structure and admission procedure?
  9. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  10. How can i apply for correspondence MBA? From where to get the study material? Fee structure of it?
  11. How to do company secretary through correspondence after completing M.Com and MBA in finance? What is the fee structure?
  12. Admission procedure and fee structure of correspondence program in MBA offered by Tezpur University?
  13. List of good correspondence/distance learning MBA institutes? Fee structure and eligibility criteria?
  14. How to apply for Correspondence MBA course? Fee structure for this course?
  15. Universities or colleges offering correspondence MBA in Chandigarh? What is their fee structure? Details of the correspondence MCA course?
  16. Last date of submitting the application for B.Ed correspondence from DU? Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence in DU? What is the fee structure? Duration of the correspondence course?
  17. Names of the colleges providing MD by correspondence? Fee structure of the course?
  18. Fee structure of correspondence MBA in Symbiosis University? -- [Most Discussed]
6th August 2014, 09:33 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR?

There are various institutes which conduct correspondence course in MBA in HR. The fees structure is different in each institute and also differs by its reputation and location. You can definitely get study material from the reputed ones which charge a bit more while for others you need to arrange your own study material. Yes, there are jobs in HR management, however, the openings are usually less. But if you do MBA in HR, it will be a bright opportunity of growth in the current company in which you are working. Since you are working and want to pursue the course in correspondence mode, so it will not hamper you much in the worst case.

Normally, the fees structure ranges from 15000 to 80000 for the correspondence course in MBA (HR).
14th March 2015, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am going to complete my BBA this year and want to do job as well MBA by correspondence.Wherected should I take admission for MBA and which program should I opt and Why?
20th April 2018, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Is there is any reputed college in delhi which provide direct MBA course without taking any written exam or any entrance with low fees
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?