31st July 2014, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Companies that provides 30 days training in Information and Telecommunication? Suitable course for training?

I am 2nd year student (b.tech) information and telecommunication. I want to under go training for 30 days in the month of Aug.so i would like u to help me by telling me the names of the companies that provide training for the same .
and i also want to know which course would be suitable for me to do training as i m in 2ndyr(4th sem).

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering 30 days Training programme for B.Tech(Information & Telecommunication Engineering) 2nd year student?
  2. Summer training for second year students?
  3. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  4. List of the companies providing training in Mumbai? I am a 3nd year engineering student from electronics and telecommunication branch
  5. How may I get details about 45 days long industrial training(In summer) in NTPC? I am pursuing diploma(in 4th sem) in electrical engineering
  6. Companies providing 45 days training to 2nd year student?
  7. Summer training for second year BE Electronics and telecommunication students in may-june? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which are the courses available in Telecom Sector?
  9. List of the companies in Rajasthan that give training during summer vacation? Can I do training from NTPC Rajasthan?
  10. How may I get complete information about NTPC training in summer break? I'm doing poly technique from electrical branch in 4th semester
  11. Best winter training institutes or companies in Noida, UP?
  12. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  13. Information about training in NTPC in Summer Training?
  14. How to get into L&T for internship? What are the qualifications required? Duration of the internship?
  15. Information about training courses available in Chennai while doing B.E in ECE?
  16. Information about the companies which offer summer training for ECE 2nd year students? How to apply for the companies for training and when?
  17. List of the companies offering summer training(2 months long) for MCA students?
  18. Which courses to do while clearing the pending backlogs in B.tech?
4th August 2014, 07:40 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies that provides 30 days training in Information and Telecommunication? Suitable course for training?

It is good to see you aspire for the core sector especially Telecom Sector. Telecom sector is rapidly progressing in modern world and India with the introduction of 4G services and 3G services. Hence there is a huge scope in the future in this sector. More and more involvement of Indians in Telecom field will definitely develop this field in India rapidly.

Since you want training of 1 month in the field of Telecom, so the best option is to do training in BSNL which is the pioneer of telecom in India. Get it from the top training institutes of BSNL like centers at Gaziabad, Hyderabad, Kolkata. You can do training in courses like Mobile Technology, Advance Telecom. Even companies like MTNL, All-India-Radio, Idea Services also provide training courses in information and telecommunication field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?